Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrš bre stoko bezrepa, mrš. Terajte se bre u tri lepe ako nećete da igrate. Mrš.

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
    sigpic
    RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
    - 4xMVP -

Comment

• jebote, lebron se ubija od tekme, a ovi pizduni lade jaja
      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Kakva je ovo sprdnja jbt. Kad ja to kazem, onda znajte koliko je sati.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Strasna asistencija Ronda, cak je i mnogo bolja od onog za alley-opp..

EDIT: Kakvo iskustvo Pierce-a
          sigpic

Comment

• lebron nije pogodio ni jedan j shot za poluvreme?

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
              jebote, lebron se ubija od tekme, a ovi pizduni lade jaja
              Da se ne uvrede Lebronovi fanovi, ali Jordan bi na poluvremenu u ovakvoj situaciji izdelio samare uz pomoc Phila Jacksona, pa da vidis kako bi svi grizli u drugom. James to nece uraditi.

Sta uradi Madafaka Mozda bolje da se ni ne igra drugo.
              Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• maaaaaaaaaaaaadafakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• PAUL MADAFAKAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Jel normalno ovo vise bog ga jebo SGFIJADFNVGUI9NADFIOPGNSPDFOGJSDOGINMSDOGINSDFGHIO SDNHOBI

Comment

• Kako ih kenja celu tekmu

Pu jebem vam sve da vam jebem,goru odbranu nisam gledao u zivotu.

Comment

• Ako sam dobro video ovo su bili koraci. But still, what a shot.
                        sigpic

Comment

• haha, pierce-kad kenja ono kenja

Comment

• sad pustih tekmu..bravo za seltikse, ulepsase mi vece

Comment

• /Nemojte sve danas, cuvajte nesto za sledecu...

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                                Ako sam dobro video ovo su bili koraci. But still, what a shot.
                                koliko puta treba ponoviti: there is NO traveling in the NBA.

Comment

Working...
                                X