Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago bruka los u napadu, Boozer ne bi mogao da ubode slona, a strasno je drcan.
    "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Gde ste bre ljudi, nema zive duse
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Sta radi JJ, vec 3 puta ima mismatch, a on dribla u mestu i onda se otarasi lopte prvom do sebe, nije mi jasan uopste.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Sutra gomila stvari da se uci, al' ovo mora da se odgleda, makar 3 cetvrtine.
          "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• paul pierce, veeery nice!
            It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
            It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Smoove vec 2 penala, nije mu to trebalo nikako. A, Boga mi ni oni silni sutevi sa distance.
              sigpic

Comment

• За колико почиње друго полувреме? Да пробам да одгледам нешто мало са овим распалим компом...
                Arise, Serbia!
                You fell asleep long ago,
                And have lain in the dark.
                Now wake up
                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• kelti 2nd unit u napadu "nidje veze"

Comment

• Al' je Marvin vruc veceras, to moze da odluci utakmicu.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Dobro igra kapiten Kurt veceras, ne verujem kako Pargo dobija minutazu pored njega, al' ajd.
                      sigpic

Comment

• rondo, veeery nice!

Comment

• Odbrana Boston-a agresivno na loptu, sto dovodi do izgubljenih lopti, sto dovodi do lakih poena u kontrama i tranziciji.
                          sigpic

Comment

• KG igra za sve pare.

Comment

• Trpaj neznalice iz File.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Auh majku mu, rekao sam da cu bojkotovati dok ne ispadnu, sada me vuce da gledam i da se nerviram
                                Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Working...
                                X