Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Хаха, шта се бре ово дешава, сад нашли да убадају тројке. Али Гасол...
    Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• 2-3 za sada, po pravilu mora da ide heat check trojka u petoj sekundi napada kada se pogode 2 suta zaredom.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Jel igra Rose?
        "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• 6 poena, 2 asistencije
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Rondo 12 poena i 7 asistencija u prvoj cetvrtini.
            sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Hahahaha, ali kako Noah gura Boozer-a da izadje na Monroe-a.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Wade View Post
                Rondo 12 poena i 7 asistencija u prvoj cetvrtini.
                I mister Brendon Bas !

Igra Pavlovic.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Wade View Post
                  Rondo 12 poena i 7 asistencija u prvoj cetvrtini.
                  I to se jos ni ne trudi

Comment

• Bobcats-i

Comment

• Tesko cemo mi ovo dobiti, gde nam je trojka ?

Comment

• Drze se Bobcatsi,nikako da povedemo vise od 10 razlike

Comment

• MVP, kad vec toliko balavis na nasu klupu kako prave razliku, evo nisu dali kos 5 minuta.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Odlican Derrick veceras, pametno igra, agresivan je u napadu, gleda da razigra sve momke. Jos uvek nije to to, ali znacajno bolje.

EDIT: Kakav fallaway, dobro nam dosao Deriče
                            sigpic

Comment

• Bravo Villanueva debilcino glupava, ajde nos mu slomi ako mozes.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Uhuhuhu, kakva trojka Metjuza, samo da vidimo je li za pobjedu.

EDIT: Ijao, Tornton for the win.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X