X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nepotreban faul Rip-a.

Comment

• Miami odlican za sada, napokon usli u mec kako treba.
      sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Ovi nasi samo kad se zesce obrukaju, kao sad protiv Bostona, pocnu da igraju na visokom nivou. Prije toga im je sve zajebancija

Comment

• Pogledajte kako Rose trazi savete od MVP-a na klupi, sad si se setio majku ti...

Izvinjavam se na sprdnji, al' stvarno je utakmica katastrofa.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Watson je izgleda dobro raspolozen

Hoce li neko da gleda SAS - MEM?
            sigpic

Comment

• Brat meksiko misli da je to tek tako svake dve utakmice menjas rotaciju, eksperimentise batica. MM ne moze da pogodi vola u dupe.

Comment

• Ako Klipersi ne mogu da biju ove pacere bez Rindaura, Rubija i Lova onda stvarno sve u kurac.

Comment

• Bahahahahaha, moram ovo da podelim s vama, u pitanju je jedan od writer-a Bobcats-a.

pretty sure there is no one mullens can defend on detroit. yeesh
                  Jason Maxiell - 6, Bobcats - 1
                  oh goodness derrick brown hammers it down
                  maxiell has 6 points already. quick -- leave him alone on the baseline!
                  this is like the worst game i've seen since the last game i saw
                  aghhhh basketball why do you hate me
                  can i cry during this game and no one judge me
                  north korea launches rocket, breaks apart shortly afterward, still has better result than gana diop jump shot
                  pistons announcer on kemba: "almost not a rookie this late in the season." has anyone ever explained to him what a rookie is
                  gana diop assist - finish your handle of vodka
                  "he looks like a former great athlete" - pistons announcer on kemba
                  there are people doing a protest march outside the library. pretty sure they're protesting bobcats-pistons
                  HEAD -------------------------> DESK
                  no worries, bobcats just down by 22 to the pistons at home. whatever
                  GANA DIOP BASELINE JUMPERRRRRR #airball
                  i feel sick. i think watching the bobcats is harmful to my health. or maybe i'm eating too much sugar.
                  BAM BAM BAM BAM oh don't mind me, i'm just crushing my head into this desk

Ja sam se toliko izvristao da su mi suze krenule na oci...
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ajde Mike pogodi nesto, jebem te nesposobna.

EDIT: Idi u picku materinu, idiote jedan!
                    sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Comment

• Chalmers zaboravio koga cuva.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Korver on fire.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Meksiko i dalje drzi LeBrona i Vejda na klupi. Najgori trener sigurno u ligi. Bez konkurencije.

Comment

• And, yeah, it's hot sauce time.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Koliki retard moras biti pa da ni Wade ni James nisu na parketu. Spo ti si poseban slucaj, keve mi. Neotesano tele!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Easy...sad ce mvp i fake mvp da se obracunavaju i tad mi dobijamo vodjstvo

Comment

Working...
                                X