Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bojim se da je Wade pogresnom nos slomio,previse su napaljeni i on i Lakersi.

Comment

• Kobe is just fuckin' unconscious!

Au naopako, kako me za 15 minuta podseti zasto ga toliko gotivim i cenim...
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
        18 poena tek prva cetvrtina sta ce biti u cetvrtoj
        Ništa spektakularno.

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
        sigpic
        RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
        - 4xMVP -

Comment

• KOBI DOKTOR KOSARKE !!!!! )))

Comment

• Tako je krenuo i pre neki dan pa na kraju imao 25-26 poena

Comment

• Cobe cobe

Comment

• Danas ima veliki motiv.
                "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Ma sta se palite, vidite da ga kenja

Wade katastrofalan, da je ostao u igri tokom one njegove serije od 4-5 promasaja, otislo bi ovo na +15.

Comment

• Pittman je u igri. Ovo Miami dobija, nema boga!

sigpic
                    - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Ma da njega uvek kenja .....PS!

Comment

• E kad ti dve trojke postigne lik kojeg 99% ljudi ne bi prepoznalo na ulici, mogu da mislim kako frustrira
                        Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Odlicna kick out dodavanja za Goudelock-a i ako ne bude promasivao ove otvorene spot up-ove bice u rotaciji LA-a jos dugo.
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Veliki as Andrew Goudelock... e kad te takav igrac zakopa.

Comment

• Sta ga ljudi prati ovu temu, veceras je definitivno vece kosarke
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by colke995 View Post
                                Sta ga ljudi prati ovu temu, veceras je definitivno vece kosarke
                                Ne. Nego igra Miami.

sigpic
                                - 4xMVP -

Comment

Working...
                                X