Comment

• KG big time!

Comment

• Milvoki se raspada...

Comment

• Vodimo

EDIT: Wall ima jedno 6,7 asistencija ka igracima u cosku

Roger Mason Jr.
          Last edited by Ljuba90; 29-02-12, 02:56.

Comment

• Kako razbijaju Seth i Ryan

EDIT: Rivers and 1
            sigpic

Comment

• Jel morao Okafor da se povredi pa da ovi shvate da je Kaman bolji igrac?

Comment

• Tacno nisam ni sumnjao, klasika.
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Imamo napad za pobedu! Ajde bre

EDIT: Veliki John Wall! Ajde sad odbrana!

EDIT 2: Tacno sam znao
                  Last edited by Ljuba90; 29-02-12, 03:24.

Comment

• Au Ljubo, jebeni Ilyasova...
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Kakav je debil ovaj Mason majko moja, pa je l' moguce da je lik napravio korake, a bio je potpuno otvoren.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Imali smo pobedu u rukama

Svaka cast momcima...gubilu su 20 razlike i na kraju se vratili...malo je falilo.

Wall,Mason,Evans,Booker,Crawford,Singleton odlicni veceras

Bice bolje
                        Last edited by Ljuba90; 29-02-12, 03:32.

Comment

• J-Kidd for the lead!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                            J-Kidd for the lead!!!
                            Sto ti kazes, imam poseban interes za ovu utakmicu

Comment

• Ebala vas kladza...Go Nets

Ali u ovoj tekmi se vidi razlike izmedju luzerskih i sampionskih ekipa/

Comment

• Boze Karlajl, kretenu jedan glupi.

Comment

Working...
                                X