X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMMMMMMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVPPPPPPPPPPP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Хахахаха, види га Роуз што сам игра.

13 од 15 поена његових.
      Arise, Serbia!
      You fell asleep long ago,
      And have lain in the dark.
      Now wake up
      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Ovo nije humano sta Rose radi
        Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Comment

• O Boze sta on radi, Jennings ne zna sta ce
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by kosta1703 View Post
              http://rules49.blogspot.com/2012/02/canal-4.html pogledaj ovaj ;)

Comment

• Samo da ne stigne LeBronovih 24 iz prve cetvrtine, to se ja cimam

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                  Samo da ne stigne LeBronovih 24 iz prve cetvrtine, to se ja cimam
                  Je l' gledas brate? Ovo ni ja ne mogu da verujem majke mi...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Uros94 View Post
                    Ја овде. Одличан стрим.

Ево ушао Бред Милер.
                    http://rules49.blogspot.com/2012/02/canal-4.html najbolji stream na netu ;)

Comment

• Aha, eto ga, prvo bio na kanalu 1, prebacili ga na 4.

Comment

• kawhi siluje thundere...

Comment

• Dirk ulazi u formu , sinoc 30 , danas do poluvremena 15 , ako se on razigra eto Dallasa u pobednickom nizu
                          Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Sad ce ga menja Tibs

Comment

• Od 25 poena Rose nije ucestvovao samo u ovoj zadnjoj trojci Lu-a, sve ostalo ili je pogodio ili je asistirao. Da li je to konacno u glavi okinulo da moze da bude dominantan od starta do pocetka, a ne samo u zavrsnicama ili je slucajnost, videcemo.
                              sigpic

Comment

• George dominira i u napadu i odbrani
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X