This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja tek sad vidim E'Twaun 4-4 za 3.
    Ako mali, samo udri, bice od tebe vise nego solidan igrac!
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Organizacija napada Magica kriminalna, Nelson potpuno neprimetan, ne dodaje, asistira, sutira...
      Last edited by Mandanda; 27-01-12, 03:39.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mandanda View Post
        Organizacija napada Magica kriminalna, Nelson potpuno neprimetan, ne dodaje, asistira, sutira...
        Nelson se bruka cele sezone...

A Bass puni svoj bivsi klub Mali Moore sabija

Comment

• Klupa Boston-a ovo dobila, debeli izdominirao sa 3-11.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ja gori napad u zivotu nisam video, mada kad vidim ko ih trenira sve mi je jasno. Hedo umislio da je Bog, samo jedan kos su dali za celu cetvrtinu, i to iz ofanzivnog skoka
            Edit :
            Last edited by Mandanda; 27-01-12, 03:48.
            sigpic

Comment

• Ovo sto Orlando igra je cist kriminal. Sad ce Howard ponovo da kuka...

Comment

• Strasan povratak Celticsa. Ovo bi neocekivano

Comment

• Bradley vise nikako ne sme biti u rotaciji ispred Moore-a, ali nikako!

Nego, sta mislite, da li bi Orlando mogao da pokusa da dovede Nash-a?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Da li ti u 5 ujutru pokreces diskusiju?

Koga bi dali?

Comment

• Debelog, Hedo-a i gajbu piva da omeksaju Suns-e.
                      Nemam pojma, mrzi me sad da razmisljam.

Nego, E'Twaun do sada u sezoni 0-14 kada su u pitanju trojke iz spot up-a. Veceras 4-4.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Vesely u startnoj petorci

Comment

• Boston bolje igra bez Ronda i Alena.

Comment

• Dobro vecer momci.. nadam se da ima onih koji prate Miami vs NY

Comment

• Shumpert

Comment

• AAAAAA vec je pocelooooo!!! Kakav alley up!

Comment

Working...
                                X