Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa nece valjda Denver protiv ovih raspada da izgubi..
    sigpic

Comment

• Just sayin if I played the whole game I'd be dropping 24/12 #WhiteMamba
      #RealTalk
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Imate ovde streamove,mislim da su extremgoal najbolji :

http://www.sportklub.info/forum/thre...nd-Scoreboards

Nadajmo se cemo imati jos koju sedmicu besplatan LP,mada nije ni ovo lose.
        sigpic

Comment

• vracamo se starim dobrim strimovima

Comment

• Zato dok ne uplatim LP gledam samo Bulls-e, inace mislim da bih izludeo menjajuci po 500 strimova da nadjem dobar za neku utakmicu.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Placem koliko je jadan stream...

Comment

• poz svima!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                  Placem koliko je jadan stream...
                  a ja placem kolko smo jadni... i mi i vi Ljubo...
                  http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1298387143

Comment

• Originally posted by Popaj View Post
                    a ja placem kolko smo jadni... i mi i vi Ljubo...
                    Ja se navikao

Comment

• try this one http://www.firstrow.tv/sport/basketball.html
                      sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Kako su jadni strimovi, sad nadjem jedan za Washington, glupost ziva.

Comment

• Je l' kontao neko da li bi mogli svi da gledamo preko jednog account-a na LP-u?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Joj kako je T.Evans dobar,sada je sigurno medju boljim PG u ligi,a vidim sada da igra na poziciji SG,Jammir igra PG!

Comment

• jadnih li utakmica
                              Idem da ucim pa posle da gledam minesotu chikago...
                              Kako iz srbije mozes da uplatis LP???

Comment

• Navukli su nas sa tim preview-om samo tako, znaju oni dobro sta rade... ja sam na ivici da uplatim 20$ za metar dana ...
                                http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1298387143

Comment

Working...
                                X