• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-Snell View Post
    GIVE ME SOME LOVE
    Idi bre hoću malo neizvesnosti

Comment

• Originally posted by Reise View Post
      Sto jadan? Jeste da pokusava vazda neke bolesti, ali nije sad da ga mrzim.

P.S. Zaza Pachulia je najprljaviji igrac u NBA.
      Non-stop igram druge igrace Cavs-a, a onda dodje on i uzme mi 30 suteva. Ajd bezi tamo i daj loptu Lebron-u i Love-u.

A MCW najgori.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Gedaj ti ovog Lovea, raspucao se čovek .. A kada mi treba ne može 12 da pređe

Comment

• Joj Derice kako si mi nedostajao :S
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Mocni Rose! Bullsi ko na domacem terenu.
            sigpic

Comment

• MA DERIK ROUZ
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Emil_LBJ View Post
                Da je bilo ko drugi bio u Lebronovoj situaciji, lako bismo se slozili da je flagrant . Kao bik je, pa i ovi jaki ''udarci'' se ne prepoznaju na njega.
                Ima i toga svakako. Na kraju krajeva nije pa ni bitno.

Stevens ce se posprdati sa ligom za nekoliko godina.

Comment

• Rose na drogama.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Nece nikad vise moci da igra kao nekad

sigpic

Comment

• I to je u redu lol
                      sigpic

Comment

• Koliko je uzasan igrac ovaj MCW, tesko da ima ko losiji. Tu je negde u rangu Dzona Lukasa
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ko je gori, MCW ili Brandon Knight?
                          sigpic

Comment

• MCW, za nekoliko koplja. Knight bi mogao da bude backup u Krki, ovaj tesko.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sta pocini Snell, bem ti...
                              sigpic

Comment

• TONCIIIIIIIII
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X