This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T I T U L A !!!
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Svaka cast Spursi, u zivotu nisam gledao ovakvu kosarku, mnogo mi je drago sto sam ovo doziveo. Inspirisu ovi momci na celu sa Popom ne samo u vezi kosarke nego i zivota. Stav, filozofija, energija koju nose je nesto sto mnogo cenim. Naklon do poda
        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Tako jeeee, nije džaba prsten na avataru os početka PO-a, ovo je zadnji pozdrav Dankana.
          "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• BRAVO BREEE !!! TITULA !!!
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Kako Ginobili naskoci na zenu hahah

Comment

• Devet internacionalaca, to je meni najjaci podatak. Nadam se jos vecem broju stranaca u ligi i da bukvalno dobijemo najbolju ligu na svetu.
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Snell View Post
                  Devet internacionalaca, to je meni najjaci podatak. Nadam se jos vecem broju stranaca u ligi i da bukvalno dobijemo najbolju ligu na svetu.
                  Wtf?

Cestitke apa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                    Wtf?

Cestitke apa!

Ima dosta igraca van NBA-a kojima je po znanju mesto u istom, na to sam mislio.
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Tako je bre, Kawhi!

Comment

• eto ova sezona gotova a vec jedva cekam novu

Comment

• It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                          It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• MVP!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Snell View Post
                              Ima dosta igraca van NBA-a kojima je po znanju mesto u istom, na to sam mislio.
                              Dobro je. Mislio sam da si izludeo

Kawhi legendo

Comment

• Kawhi-jev intervju, kao da slusam Derrick-a. Isti onaj pogubljeni, stidljivi pogled, fond reci predskolskog uzrasta, kako da ne volis coveka.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X