X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kako je ubaci preko Smitha

Comment

• TO BREEEE! Sad da odbrane i gotovo
      This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• Da li ovo svira na 7sec do kraja?

Comment

• Izvinite svi, ali... SUDIJA SISAJ KURAC!
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• To big, to strong, to fast, to gooooooooood
            sigpic

Comment

• Koliko do kraja?
              sigpic
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Kakav choke od ekipe...treba ih nabiti zbog toga!

Comment

• И овај бизон промаши један слободњак. Сад ће Роуз да пробије и положи лагано.
                  Arise, Serbia!
                  You fell asleep long ago,
                  And have lain in the dark.
                  Now wake up
                  And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Da li je jebeno moguće?
                    This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• 7 sekundi, idemo Deriče, zavrsi ovo pa put Detroit-a.
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• 7.7 sekundi..
                        sigpic

Comment

• Horford masi prvo, ubacuje drugo

Comment

• THIBS DOKTOR!!! AJMO SAD ODBRANA
                            sigpic

Comment

• Jebeni THIBS

Comment

• jebeni Noa,nema pojma celu utakmicu i onda uradi ovo.Koliko je sad,ja ne vidim nista
                                sigpic
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Working...
                                X