Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fant gazi u reketu, svaka mu cast, najbolji u WKU-u.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Fant je visok 6-6?

Comment

• Hahahaha, jeste, a covek dominira pod kosem. Jos je i sophomore brate.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Jamal u stilu imenjaka verovatno resio tekmu.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
            Hahahaha, jeste, a covek dominira pod kosem. Jos je i sophomore brate.
            Carina...mogao bi se ispratiti njegova ostatak koledz karijere

Jedva cekam Zaga vs Sv.Marija...jebo NBA

Comment

• Kako ne, gledala mi se i ranije, a posebno sad kad sam analizirao malo blize

Bell krenuo po tekmu, da vidimo da l' mogu da odbrane jos jedan napad.
              sigpic

Comment

• HAHAHAHA IDEMO BRE, I LOVE NCAA!
                sigpic

Comment

• Jeste da ono nije bio faul u napadu ali koga boli penis

IDEMO FIU

Comment

• Hill usr'o, nismo ni sumnjali. Svaka cast za WKU, drugi put u dve godine. Daj Zags vs Gaels
                    sigpic

Comment

• Zasluzena pobeda WKU-a...realno su bolji.

Nadam se da ce Olynyk pokazati potencijal, mogao bi da bude TOP20 pik.

Comment

• Ajmo Kelly

Uki, zapisuj ko ne gleda, da banujem sutra.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Није проблем, тефтер спреман.
                          А је л' може САС да се гледа?
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          You fell asleep long ago,
                          And have lain in the dark.
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Jok, vidis da gube.

Morace St Mary's da pogadja ove otvorene suteve ako se bilo cemu nadaju.
                            sigpic

Comment

• И то што кажеш.

Али колико је дојајно болесно име Гонзага Булдогс јеботе...
                              Arise, Serbia!
                              You fell asleep long ago,
                              And have lain in the dark.
                              Now wake up
                              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Odlican pocetak utakmice. Odma' se vidi razlika u kvalitetu ekipa koje sada gledamo u odnosu na one od malo pre.

Comment

Working...
                                X