Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Što bi rek'o jedan navijač: SILOVANJEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SILOVANJEEEEEEEEE! Što ne ubaci White Mambu, želim da ga gledam!
    This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• Pargo 2-12

making the Pargo family proud

Izvristao sam se na ovo.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ludnica, 72-71 za Nuggets-e, kraj 3. cetvrtine.

Comment

• Omer ASIK AKA Kiklop zakucava i ponizava slinavi memfis
          sigpic
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• E moj Memphis
            There's something wrong with me chemically
            Something wrong with me inherently
            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
            It was the wrong plan
            In the wrong hands
            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
              Omer ASIK AKA Kiklop zakucava i ponizava slinavi memfis
              Search, Asik and destroy!

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Moram da kazem bravo za Omera. Nisam verovao da cu ovo da ikada kazem ali bravo

Comment

• Nisam ni pomisljao posle meca sa turskom da cu da svrsavam na poteze ovog coveka

Brewer,svaka cast majstore,Watson,svi su sjajni veceras
                  sigpic

Comment

• Stejsi King zvezda večeri. Parga jebava celu utakmicu. "Go home little boy" hahaaha, ali ono za familiju - koma.

Asik and destroy.
                    This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• Nije valjda nesto ozbiljnije sa CJ-em
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sta je bilo sa CJ-em, presao sam na LA-Denver?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sa ovakvim Bajnamom Lejkersima ne treba Hauard, al im zato treba dobar plej

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                            Sta je bilo sa CJ-em, presao sam na LA-Denver?
                            Ma bacio se na loptu,a bacio se i Mayo cini mi se,i prekljestio mu ruku,odma je ostao da lezi na parketu,valjda nije nista ozbiljno

EDIT:Al opet kad bolje razmislim,sta ce nam obojica kad imamo Lucasa
                            Last edited by Dacha; 02-01-12, 03:13.
                            sigpic

Comment

• kakva je to dzukela od coveka.

Comment

• Ty Lawson je fenomenalan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X