X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dobro necu vise da upotrebljavam Cobe
    nego cu da ga oslovljavam sa Kobe

Comment

• Svaka cast za Austin-a, ima taj clutch gen u sebi svakako!
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• KAKAV JE IGRAC DAMIAN LILLARD!!!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Strasan, u top 3 na mestu pleja za 2-3 godine, ima rookie brojke bolje nego svi plejevi
          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ima li ko Orlando - Minesota ??

Comment

• Originally posted by myxx View Post
              Ima li ko Orlando - Minesota ??
              http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/zonas...me/canal-4.php

Comment

• Vucevic je zivotinja. Kida u svakom smislu, kakve samo fizikalije on ima, jos kad rasiri ruke. BOLEST!
                sigpic

Comment

• E moj Parsonse, upropasti Linu prelepu asistenciju.

Comment

• Ocekivano dobro izdanje Houstona veceras barem za mene,kada sam cuo da Melo ne igra sve mi je bilo jasno,T-Vulsi ocekivano vode,jos da Oklahoma pokaze ko je no1 na zapadu i to je to!

Comment

• http://nbaknights.com/ odlican sajt,ko nije cuo preporucio bih ga svima!

Comment

• Vukovi na rubu poraza

Comment

• Kakav raspad Wolves-a u drugom poluvremenu, wow.
                          sigpic

Comment

• 'ladno izgubise od Orlanda Slusam interjvu Big Baby-a.. vidi se da se ne istice inteligencijom.

Comment

• Glen Davis odigrao dobru partiju vaka cast , ai Nikola Vucevic nije bio los

Comment

• Niksi gube 20 razlike od Hjustona pre 3 cetvrtinu , izgleda da ce izgubiti na svom terenu , ako se ne varam prvi put ove sezone

Comment

Working...
                                X