X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
    Hvala brate

Comment

• Calderon-u fale 3 skoka da bi imao triple-double, a tek je polovina trece cetvrtine.
      Last edited by colke995; 14-11-12, 01:40.
      sigpic

Comment

• Sad ce Bobketsi da upanu u Wash masinu.
        sigpic

Comment

• Koji je kurac ovom Veselom jbt, kao kamen da baca, nigde osecaja.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• opet Toronto ima da izgubi dobijen mec ;)

Comment

• Hahahah, dobise ipak Raptorsi. Koliko pokusaja treba Indiani da pogode nesto..

Comment

• Originally posted by najob View Post
                opet Toronto ima da izgubi dobijen mec ;)
                dobili...Indiana imala cetiri sutra za produzetak

Comment

• Fino ubodem NYK u hendikepu.
                  Cekao bi' Portland i SAS, a doci ce, sigurno.
                  Ali ja 'ocu da ispravljam to sto mi je pogrijesila Sarlot, koji sam ja debil
                  Last edited by Arnel.S; 14-11-12, 02:32.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Varejao 27p, 18sk, od toga 11 u napadu

Comment

• valjda ce dobiti POrtland

Comment

• Kako moze sudija sa potpuno suprotne strane da svira faul u napadu, nikako mi nije jasno.
                        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ma kakav faul sudija, jao. Mora kad je Frilend maler.
                          Pavlovic je ladno najbolji igrac sa klupe Blejzersa.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Kako me Jimmer nervira sa ovim svojim gibanicama, kakvi su bre ono sutevi, sta je ono.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ode 15 razlike, k'o da nije ni postojalo.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Gledam i ne vjerujem sta radi Dzimer, poserem se na njega.
                                Ajde bre mici Frilenda. Trudi se momak, al sta ces kad ne ide.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X