Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakav tip in dunk Kola Oldrica uz zvuk sirene uhuhuhuhuh.
    Markus Moris sa klupe sabio.
    sigpic

Comment

• Iggy je narkoman teski...21 razliku ih bije Orlando bruka

Comment

• Da li ce iko da gleda Minny.
        "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Ocajan Boston za sad.
          Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Skalabrini komentator na mecu Boston-Milwaukee.
            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

• Oce li se taj Boston probuditi...
              sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                Sijemo ih, ja presao u Atlantu, javljaj ako postane cupavo.
                Ajte, molim Vas, gosn T-Mac, gledate raspale Hawkse.

Horford za 8 minuta nema ni skok, da nema taj jedan promašaj iz igre pomislio bih da igraju sa četiri igrala.

Comment

• Je l' ima neko krsten stream za Hawks-e, pokvarih oci na ovom prethodnom.
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Jel gleda neko OKC?
                    sigpic
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Petorka sa Kidom i Feltonom
                      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Al' Milwaukee gazi Boston, mada ocekujem da Kelti to preokrenu.
                        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Jel moze neko da cibanise strim za Minesotu?
                          Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Originally posted by Reise View Post
                            Devin Heris za sad maestralan.
                            A na fantaziju me zajebavali...Imate vi deco jos dosta da ucite

Comment

• Minesota Sakramento
                              http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/zonas...me/canal-2.php

Comment

• Chandler dao autokos.

Comment

Working...
                                X