Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opet spor close out. Zasluzili su da ispadnu zbog lenje odbrane.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Harden ce nas pokopati ovom trojkom kao sto je ucinio i u prosloj, isto mesto, mislim otprilike i isto vreme.

Comment

• Oklahoma me toliko nervira da cu navijati za Miami ako slucajno prodju u finale.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
          Oklahoma me toliko nervira da cu navijati za Miami ako slucajno prodju u finale.

E ovo je post godine!

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
          sigpic
          RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
          - 4xMVP -

Comment

Oklahoma me toliko nervira da cu navijati za Miami ako slucajno prodju u finale.
            dodaj i mene u tu ekipu
            It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
            It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

takodje

Comment

• kakva akcija OKC!!!

hands down
                It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Tony okrenuo glavu lopti, ja ne verujem sta oni rade, NE VERUJEM!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Jebem ga škrabava, patkaš jebeni !
                    San Antonio SPURS - Tony Parker & Company

Comment

Taman sam i ja to hteo da kazem.

Mislio sam da ih ispostujem zbog toga sto su izbacili Lejkerse i sto ce sada SA, i zbog toga sam bio vise naklonjen njima do sada.
                      Last edited by Ricma; 07-06-12, 04:28.

Comment

• DF,šta ti je iskustvo i mozak.

Comment

• Sta li izvodi ovaj Parker da mi je znati!

Comment

• Nema ovde nista, napad Spurs-a je sad postao Tony Parker ISO, to je to.
                            sigpic

Comment

• JEBENA TROJKA NECE PA NECE U KU*AC

Comment

• The end!

Comment

Working...
                                X