Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Regular Season 2011/12 (opste diskusije, komentarisanje vesti, tracevi i ostalo)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajon Rondo has racked up 142 assists in his last 10 games.
    It's an epic 14.2 assists per game average. He's dished out 10 or more assists in 22 straight games and has John Stockton's 29-game record streak in his sights. Rondo also leads the league in assists on the season at 11.6, well ahead of Steve Nash's 10.9.
    A hteli da ga trejduju na pocetku sezone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monta Ellis #11 View Post
      A hteli da ga trejduju na pocetku sezone.
      Prosle godine sam ga "mrzeo",a onda je dosao Plej Of. Tamo me je kupio svojom borbenoscu i ljubavlju prema klubu. Covek je morao da lezi pored klupe kada nije bio u igri jer se raspadao od bolova. A ove sezone igra fantasticno iako je onaj mentol pokusao na sve nacine da ga se resi.

Sada bas gotivim Rondu

Comment

• Igra Alien stvarno dobro, a sto covek voli kada je velika tekma na TNT-u ili ESPN-u, kada su igrali sa Heat-om na Floridi, bas je bila statistika kada je mec sa najjacim timovima i statistika iz meceva sa "boranijom", ogromna razlika..
        sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Anthony Davis, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Terrence Jones i Marquis Teague su potvrdili da ce izaci na draft.

Comment

• Ko sme da se kladi da ce Teague u Minnesota-u?
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Jim Buss...

Q: Do you feel like this season you’ve learned a lesson about communication, because you also told the L.A. Times if you could do the coaching search again you would reach out to Kobe more?

“I think so. It’s a fine line. I definitely should have called him and I’m not going to back down from that. I should have. But, you know, hey, I make mistakes.”
              "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
              odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
              fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                Ko sme da se kladi da ce Teague u Minnesota-u?
                Kako je Kahn pametan. Predosetio da ce u jednom trenutku da se povrede i Rubio i Ridnour pa pokupio Barea-u, a gledaj kako Barea razbija. Da nije Barea-e, morao bi da trazi nekog za 10-odnevni ugovor.

Videcemo ako predoseti da ce se i ovaj povrediti dolazi i Marquis.

Comment

• http://public.tableausoftware.com/sh...play_count=yes

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...-in-the-clutch
                  Last edited by LBJmvpFORlife; 18-04-12, 17:57.

Comment

• Ja gotovim dosta Lebrona samo neznam kako ce on igrati kad ostari i bude imao slabe predispozicije.
                    Ko ne podnosi Lebrona nek pogleda onaj njegov dokumentarac More than a Game

Comment

• Bobcats coach Paul Silas shoved Tyrus Thomas in the locker room after Sunday's loss to the Celtics, after the two got into a shouting match.
                      Silas was irate with what appeared to be Tyrus' "buddy-buddy" chatting with Boston players during yet another ugly loss. Afterward, he screamed at Thomas about that behavior and also "over his salary, over what [the Bobcats] have left to pay him." Both Silas and Thomas were fined for the incident, but Thomas played 20 minutes in Monday's game and there won't be any suspensions. The Bobcats have a 7-53 record and Silas is a lame-duck coach, so this sort of meltdown isn't wholly unexpected.

Comment

• http://www.clickorlando.com/sports/S...o/-/index.html
                        Trejdujte ga u Carlot za kaznu...

Comment

• Kakvo razmazeno deriste zarobljeno u onolikom telu, neverovatno.
                          Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Slazem se, poslati govedo kod MJ-a, pa neka tamo igra sa Diop-om, BJ-em i ostalim vedetama. Vise ga ne zelim ni blizu Bulls-a ma koliko bio dobar, toliki je kancer da nema dalje.
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Docice on u Warriors-e....samo polako

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp73OIoEIVE

No excuses now..
                                Last edited by točilo; 19-04-12, 22:19.
                                Its all about smiles and cries

Comment

Working...
                                X