Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by ClayWarrior; 17-06-12, 15:23.
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Marton Fucsovics, junioski sampion Vimbldona iz 2010. prosao je kvalifikacije u Hertogenbosu i igrace prvi ATP turnir u karijeri

Ovo su svi U20 igraci koji su ove godine imali priliku da odigraju mec na ATP turniru :

Bernard Tomic (AUS, 1992)
      Ryan Harrison (USA, 1992)
      James Duckworth (AUS, 1992)
      Denis Kudla (USA, 1992)
      Filip Krajinovic (SRB, 1992)
      Javier Marti (ESP, 1992)
      Yuki Bhambri (IND, 1992)
      Jack Sock (USA, 1992)
      Benjamin Mitchell (AUS, 1992)
      Marton Fucsovics (HUN, 1992)
      Oliver Golding (GBR, 1993)
      Mate Pavic (CRO, 1993)
      Liam Broady (GBR, 1994)
      Jabor Al Mutawa (QAT, 1994)
      Last edited by ClayWarrior; 17-06-12, 15:42.

sigpic

Comment

• Je l' on dobio Gulbisa ili tako nekog u DC?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Jeste, u 5 setova na tepihu kod kuce

Potpuno sam zaboravio da je i Mate Pavic dobio WC.. iz prostog razloga sto nemam predstavu kako ga je dobio. Dakle, i on i de na listu
          Last edited by ClayWarrior; 17-06-12, 15:41.

sigpic

Comment

• Hahahahaha, Nalby legenda.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Sta uradi Nalby, popi diskvalifikaciju

Comment

• Koji komad budale, nevjerovatno

Comment

• Bravo Tommy majstore! Covek rastura! Ocekujem da ce stici bar do cetvrtfinala WB-a. Voleo bih to .
                  sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Tomi je ispisao istoriju ali ovo se ne pamti

sigpic

Comment

• Au covece, o cemu si razmisljao tj nisi razmisljao
                      in another life
                      I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                        Tomi je ispisao istoriju ali ovo se ne pamti
                        So true
                        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Turnir je od pocetka bio osudjen na propast sa zajebancijama Conge i Mareja ali ovo je bas previse

Ajde da je uradio nesto nego bez ikakve namere razvali onu zastitu

sigpic

Comment

• Sta je uradio ? Sta bi ovo ?
                            sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                              Turnir je od pocetka bio osudjen na propast sa zajebancijama Conge i Mareja ali ovo je bas previse

Ajde da je uradio nesto nego bez ikakve namere razvali onu zastitu
                              Nije problem zastita, problem je sto je sutnuo i onog lika u cevanicu.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ovo je ubedljivo najgluplji default u Open eri na velikoj sceni, pokusavam da se setim slicnog ali ne ide

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X