Klivlend <189.5
    Majami >186.5
    Lejkerse 1
    I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Klivlend
      Boston
      LAL preko 97,5
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Cleveland
        Miami - Boston over
        LA - Dallas under

Cleveland - Washington under
        Miami - Boston H2
        LA - Dallas H1
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Cleveland - Washington 1
          Miami - Boston H1
          LA - Dallas H1

Comment

• 'Ajd ja cu da se napravim pametan pa da stavim:

Cleveland
            LA Lakers
            sigpic

Comment

• Boston 90.5 under
              Dallas

Comment

• Ladno ce me Klivlend zaklati
                sigpic
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Nece, mada da te je zaklao, zaklao bi sve nas

Prosli cke i under, ajmo dalje bre, ajde!
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Odlicno otvaranje.
                    Majami-Boston sigurno over ide, a nadam se i H2. Kakva bi to pobjeda bila.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ako dodje i H2, onda cekam na jednom LA H1, a na drugom under. Idemo Reise da trolujemo temu gore i da navijamo
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ajmo Madafaka!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ja Lejkerse H1 cekam,kad sam proso X na Arsenal ima i Lejkerse da prodjem
                          sigpic
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Serem se u mrtvacki Boston, spustis se na 4 razlike i opet izgubis 15, mrs.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Koje govno 98:88 na 10 sekundi do kraja, Collison prevodi loptu i mrtvi Lakers-i prave faul, jebem ti srecu ti jebem!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Za danas vise nego ocigledni tipovi Denver i Toronto, samo sto su juce i kvote bile znatno vece, da sam znao da je Mocart izbacio ranije, ne bih ni forsirao mrtve Lakers-e.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X