This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bet live
    "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
      bet live
      e je.iga dal je moguce kod mene u gradu nema te kladionice...

Comment

• jesi li ti iz srbije
        "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Da li moze doci Utah under?

Comment

• A sta mu dodje ta slobodna igra u Meridian-u, kako se to igra? Nikad nisam probao, a cuo sam za to.

Comment

• MOgu li Johnson i ekpia napraviti nesto veceras protiv Bullsa? Ja igrao sa hendikepom na njih....
              There's something wrong with me chemically
              Something wrong with me inherently
              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
              It was the wrong plan
              In the wrong hands
              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                MOgu li Johnson i ekpia napraviti nesto veceras protiv Bullsa? Ja igrao sa hendikepom na njih....
                Ne odgovaram na provokacije...

Salim se, svakako da mogu, ali da li ce, videcemo. Imaju svakako oruzja da nam naude, mada ako odbrana bude igrala kao protiv Memphis-a, bice to preko 20 lagano.
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                  Ne odgovaram na provokacije...

Salim se, svakako da mogu, ali da li ce, videcemo. Imaju svakako oruzja da nam naude, mada ako odbrana bude igrala kao protiv Memphis-a, bice to preko 20 lagano.

Ja zadovoljan sa +10

Comment

• Ja zadovoljan sa +5 za Bullse, ne treba preterivati....
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands

Comment

• Da li ce veceras Milwaukee dobiti Jazzere ? I sta mislis o utakmici Memphis - Sacramento ??
                      Vjerujem da bi Okc trebala pobijediti,iako se nikad ne zna....

Comment

• Originally posted by saleBL View Post
                        Da li ce veceras Milwaukee dobiti Jazzere ? I sta mislis o utakmici Memphis - Sacramento ??
                        Vjerujem da bi Okc trebala pobijediti,iako se nikad ne zna....

Milwaukee igr'o, OKC i Memphis nisam hteo da diram, prvu zato sto je Portland mnooooooogo opasna ekipa, drugu zbog povreda Conley-a i Z-Bo-a, jednostavno premala kvota da se rizikuje.
                        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• A da se odigraju dvice na nesto sitno ? ... Na to ciljam

Comment

• Milwaukee, Charlotte i LA zbog uslova i fun all night long
                            sigpic

Comment

• I ja sam na Charlotte cepao opet
                              It was the wrong plan
                              In the wrong hands

Comment

• Garbageman ide do 40, Boris triple double, DJ 7-8 za 3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X