This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Jackson

The bottom line is: We really are sincere about him taking as much time as he needs. We understand his loss, what he's going through, and we're there for him. We know he's hurting. It's going to be tough, but sometimes you get away and get back to basketball and it helps the healing process. We're going to be glad to have him back.
    Ja mislim da ce da igra. 2,85 je odlicna kvota.

Comment

• Otresce njih GSW igrao Ellis ili ne igrao
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusan View Post
        Mark Jackson

Ja mislim da ce da igra. 2,85 je odlicna kvota.

Nije problem to uopste, problem je sto mozda nece stici na utakmicu jer je rani pocetak u pitanju.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by Miko View Post
          Otresce njih GSW igrao Ellis ili ne igrao
          Monta je pokretac ekipe, tesko ce oni bez njega. Otresli su ih 76ers-i u Oracle Areni.

Comment

• suns-gsw 2
            mavs-thunder 2
            heat-hawks 2

sta mislite
            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
              Nije problem to uopste, problem je sto mozda nece stici na utakmicu jer je rani pocetak u pitanju.
              Nisam to skapirao.

Dolazi Monta u poslednjoj cetvrtini, poslednjem napadu i pogodi za pobedu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusan View Post
                Monta je pokretac ekipe, tesko ce oni bez njega. Otresli su ih 76ers-i u Oracle Areni.
                ne spominji mi to 3 puta me Filadelfija ali samo ona rusila na kladionici ,sa njima sam za ovu godinu zavrsio ... Finiks je ocajna ekipa tj bar su tako poceli , uvezali su lepe meceve , razbili NO ... Ali ponovo mislim da ce GSW lagano , u svakom slucaju ja to necu igrati , rano mi pocinje ako uopste budem igrao
                Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• izgleda da ce elis igrati ima i u kladionici za poene a nije bio
                  "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

• ej pomozite u savetu idem da uplatim englesku mesano sa NBA pa neznam sta od NBA jedno 2 da nadem da li:
                    na Oklahomu 2,San Antonio da pobedi minesotu +5 ili vise u gostima,Indiana da pobedi u gostima +6 NJudzersi,
                    i razmisljam da Majami nece pobediti u hendikepu Atlantu +11 znaci protiv majamija .Koje dve su najbolje utakmice da stavim
                    GIFSoup

Comment

• ja nebi stavljao na pacerse i stavio bi na minesotu

Comment

• Odigro sam par teniskih,pa ako imate nekih dobrih NBA da podijelite...

Igrao upravo 2 na Golden State kvota vec 2,40
                        Last edited by hamza_TM87; 02-01-12, 16:07.

Comment

• Jos nista zvanicno o Ellis-u majku mu...

Evo, pa ko hoce neka prepise, Orlando - San Antonio - Denver. Onaj ludji cu zadrzati za sebe.
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Odigrao sam te tri + NJ

Comment

• Sta mislite za Utah veceras?

Comment

• ocel denver moci da isprati ovaj tempo, koja im je ovo danas tekma? 6 tekma u 7 dana ili kako vec?

Comment

Working...
                                X