X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igra Holidej, moguce je.
    sigpic

Comment

• Igrao sam Boston. Da li ste upoznali veceg mazohistu od mene?
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Kobe over, Melo over, Griffin over pa sta bude
        sigpic
        sigpic

Comment

• Ja cu OKC, NYK i Cikago. Pristojne kvote.
          Last edited by Reise; 25-12-12, 19:39.
          sigpic

Comment

• Noah 12,5 over

Comment

• Ovo je nestvarno da Kobe promasi 2 vezana bacanja, al' ima i pored toga prodje over mamu vam jebem.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Cijeli dan se mislim ocu li na Lejkerse odigrat. 5 su zaredjali, a treba im jos pobjeda. Denver se ne moze sastaviti, al opet kod kuce ima 8-1. Al 2.10 kvota se ne smije propustit.
                sigpic

Comment

• Charlotte kec ko kuca
                  sigpic

Comment

• Moze i ovako.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Rondo9; 26-12-12, 14:50.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Fila h2, SAS - Toronto vise, Atlanta h1 su mi sigurni i iskombinovacu ih.
                      @Mac Sarlot vjerovatno prekida niz veceras
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kako su bre dali ovako smehotresnu kvotu na Portland, ljudi ih razvalili 20 razlike pre neko vece i ja onda dobijem 1.30 keca nakon 2 dana.
                        Smejurija, 1.50 je realna kvota, taman je moglo da se veze sa Minny i eto ti dubla na vece pare.
                        sigpic

Comment

• proda me Noah sinoc za pare...jel moguce da je samo tri puta sutnuo iz igre i sva tri puta dao ;)

Comment

• Opet ti na Portland. Jos nisam dobio kad sam ih odigra.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Za divno cudo, ove sezone su me visa puta ispostovali nego sto su me sjebali, al' su me par puta bas dobro ugrobarili za velike pare. Necu igrati ako ostane na 1.30 sigurno.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Uparite ovu Minesotu sa nekim dok ne pane kvota.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X