It was the wrong plan
      In the wrong hands
      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganac View Post
        GOOOOOOOOL....Srnić...

"Brini se više za svoju savest, nego za svoj ugled. Jer savest je ono što ti zaista jesi, a ugled je ono što drugi misle o tebi. A ono što drugi misle o tebi… to je njihov problem."
        Meša Selimović

Comment

• Last edited by srdjan_sl; 07-12-17, 20:36.
          sigpic

Comment

• Bilo je i vreme konacno

Comment

• Jbt svaki sekund kao vecnost, sto kaze pesnik ucimo se vecnoscu kroz prolaznost. Takticki dobro stojimo, strpljivo smo

Comment

• 3:0 u Londonu,igra nam i remi
                sigpic

Comment

• Koreo nikad mastovitiji...smejem se jos uvek ...Losi smo, stegnuti ali sve dok ovo stoji na semaforu...bas me briga...Bravo Srno!!!!
                  "A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing." Shankly

Comment

• Donald fantastican, ajmo jos 45 minuta.

Comment

• Koja je verovatnoca da ce Zvezda igrati pred praznim tribinama ako prodje dalje? Vec su bile neke novcane kazne cini mi se

Comment

• Originally posted by limun View Post
                        Koja je verovatnoca da ce Zvezda igrati pred praznim tribinama ako prodje dalje? Vec su bile neke novcane kazne cini mi se
                        cemu ovaj post
                        neka prvo prodju
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          cemu ovaj post
                          neka prvo prodju
                          Ne znam sta je problem mog posta. I ja navijam da Zvezda prodje.
                          Pitam jer sam se smorio kad sam video baklje, ne mogu da skontam kako ne uspevaju da obuzdaju taj divljacki instinkt. Evo opet baklje. Sramota

Comment

• Originally posted by limun View Post
                            Ne znam sta je problem mog posta. I ja navijam da Zvezda prodje.
                            Pitam jer sam se smorio kad sam video baklje, ne mogu da skontam kako ne uspevaju da obuzdaju taj divljacki instinkt. Evo opet baklje. Sramota
                            Zato sto jos nije prosla, nemoj da baksuziras sa ovakvim postovima
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• A, baksuzluk.. Nisam siguran koliko moj post utice na desavanja na terenu, ali razumem da imamo drugacija uverenja.

Comment

• Suze mi idu kad vidim Bakulu volim te brate moj tako se ljubi grb

Comment

Working...
                                X