Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sjetio se da treba udariti lopticu,ne gurati je...
    Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Odlican set Federera i Wawrinke, pogotovo na reternu. 6-1 uz tri breaka

Comment

• Tako je majstore.Samo je bilo pitanje vremena kad ce mu pasti koncetrancija

#the return

Comment

• 2 duple i ocajan FH

Comment

• Jednostavno sam znao da ce da promasi, tako se sve potrefilo. Nadam se samo da treci set nece biti laksi trening.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Uaaa sudija!
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• A vala da je najumorniji covjek na svijetu, onaj FH on nije smio promasiti. Cista situacija

Comment

• Koga ceka Jankela da zavrsi? Venus?
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Jeste;)

Comment

• Daaa
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Daj bre Baggy, koji je vise fazon sa zicerima.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Kisik, kisik...

Comment

• Totalno je pao,mora se ovo iskoristiti

#the return

Comment

• Idi bre Bagi
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ana i Nenad odloženo za sutra. Tačna info?

Ne vredi..Endi je u terenu, loš Bagi....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X