X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
    Kad povede 2:0 ponadacu se
    Meni Fed deluje kao izduvan balon, onaj mec od petka je ostavio posledice u svakom pogledu, tako da mislim da on ne moze danas da izvuce ovaj mec
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ovaj na BHT bas pretjeruje...ne moze ovoliko za Rogera navijati

Comment

• Sta radi ovo? Totalno bezvoljno izgleda.

Comment

• Beba je pobijedila! Nije fer uopste da Delpo ima cepice za usi, zasto to Novaku nisu dali, zasto beba iskljucivo njega ometa!
          Treba mu tim psihologa!
          sigpic

Comment

• U svakom slucaju postoji novo oruzje protiv Novaka.

Bebe!

Comment

• Dominiraj covjece,dominiraj.Andy

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Jos i pogadja mrezu i prelazi sve kod Feda.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Kako se Novak ponasa!

Comment

• Ozbiljno,Delpo zraci energijom iz 2009. ili mene oci varaju?!

Comment

• Najgori moguci protivnik za Rodzera posle 4 i po sata igre u polufinalu.

Endi igra sjajno, ovo zlato ce mu mnogo toga doneti.
                        Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 05-08-12, 15:08.
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Ko je nama nosi zastavu u Londonu,sramota.Smesan je postao bice i Marej veci igrac od njega...

Comment

• Kakav poen ponovo,Marej majstore

Comment

• Доста више са "плавом шљаком" са ветром, са бебама, из авиона се види целе године да Ноле нема игру за велике резултате!

стално неке вадилице, а он игра као спаринг партнер, а не први на свету.... ИСТРОШИО СЕ то је дијагноза, све је добијао на температуру и адреналин и сада када се то потрошило остао је то што у ствари и јесте.../трећи, можда четврти играч на планети/ мало ли је?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X