This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ma znam sve..
    sram ih bilo ali kvalifikacije su, a ima puno toga...
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Rece Vladan vec, al moram da ponovim, koliko je dobar ovaj komentator!
      Komotno bih mogla da ga slusam kako komentarise 24h, ima izuzetno umirujuci glas, svaka mu cast
      in another life
      I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Dragan Popović...odličan je, još u ovoj kombinaciji sa Novakovićem
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• vas dve zasto ranije niste spomenule tog sto baca koplje, da i ja pratim kvalifikacije

nego kad je finale?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Moze li ko dobiti Felixovu veceras na 200m sta mislite ?
            Ja navijam za Fraser Pryce

Comment

• Bojana welcome to the club ;)
              postavljala sam ja njegove slike u onoj nasoj zenskoj grupi jos onda
              in another life

Comment

• Bolt se zajebava i opet prvi.

Comment

• Preluda izjava...kao novinari misle da Johan moze da te ugrozi...a on kao, mogu oni sumnjati koliko hoce...ali sampioni ne sumnjaju u sebe
                  U smislu...mogu mi odmah zlato dati

Comment

• Bolt pola trke koci

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bolt lagano i mislim da ako bude fino vrijeme sutra bi mogao napasti WR..

Španovićka 6,33 drugi skok...

@chicharito14
                      Ja bi volio da Felix pobjedi...
                      sigpic
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzFjbiH4mk

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        vas dve zasto ranije niste spomenule tog sto baca koplje, da i ja pratim kvalifikacije

nego kad je finale?
                        ne znaš tog što baca koplje..pa koliko smo puta pričale o njemu...

finale 11.avgusta 20:20 - subota... zapamti!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                          ne znaš tog što baca koplje..pa koliko smo puta pričale o njemu...

finale 11.avgusta 20:20 - subota... zapamti!
                          zapisano i zapamceno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako cemo da smorimo muski deo pdf-a tad
                            girls power
                            in another life

Comment

• Šteta za Ivanu, ali najmlađa je ovde u finalu i sa velikim trudom budućnost je pred njom...
                              sigpic
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzFjbiH4mk

Comment

• skok u vis, skok u dalj... sve je to isto dusko
                                It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                                It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X