This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
    Sta se desava,jel zavrsila isinbajeva ili je takmicenje u toku? da zanm dal da palim tv
    u toku je takmicenje, Dusko je zabrinut, Isinbaeva deluje zabrinuto, te njene zelene oci samo lutaju
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleksa9 View Post
      kraljudin
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• kaze da ce pobijediti Isinbajeva
        jos kaze da su ovo sve igrice, sou za masu
        sigpic

Comment

• preskocila, on i kolega Simic (poznatiji kao Rale mali tranzistor) su emotivno vezani za nju

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bravo legendo, kakav povratak na najvecu scenu. Cisto da se zna ko je ko!
            sigpic

Comment

• Sančez, 35 godina, posle Atine olimpijski šampion!!!
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sanchez bio i ostao tata ove discipline

Comment

• Felix

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Je l' to Felix tatica uzeo zlato?
                    Jebi ga, tek sad dodjoh sa trcanja, a bas sam hteo da ga gledam, pobio je pre neko vece u polufinalu sa 30% snage.
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Nego sta je, tajo objasnio
                      Bila dosadna trka, doktor lagano
                      sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Silva ;)
                          Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Umreće nam Duško ako Jelena ne preskoči
                            sigpic

Comment

• Odlicna trka je bila sad, Zuripova je genijalno trcala, kod svake prepone je pravila par metara prednosti.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Felix
                                sigpic
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzFjbiH4mk

Comment

Working...
                                X