Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olimpijski odbojkaški turnir za muškarce i žene - London 2012.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janic nama ulazi kad treba da se cupamo , eh taj Kolakovic maestro
    Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
      HAHAHAHAHAHA JANIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      Covek potvrdjuje
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• E Bog te jebo i Janic, pu!
        sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• kažem ja
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da nisu mozda Janic i Brankica u vezi?
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Janic serviser
              Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Da nisu mozda Janic i Brankica u vezi?
                Gledaj kad veze jos 3-4 ovakva servisa
                sigpic

Comment

• Borivoje, gledaš li ti ovo?
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                    Gledaj kad veze jos 3-4 ovakva servisa
                    Mozda na igrici
                    sigpic

Comment

• koliko sam se smorio sunce ti
                      sigpic
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Dva bas teska poraza koja ubijaju u pojam. Brazil ce tuci Njemacku, ne vjerujem da ce vise od seta izgubiti, a Srbija moze 2 da otkine Rusima sigurno
                        sigpic

Comment

Da nisu mozda Janic i Brankica u vezi?
                          Brankica je ipak za klasu bolja, ne vredjaj devojku.
                          There's something wrong with me chemically
                          Something wrong with me inherently
                          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                          It was the wrong plan
                          In the wrong hands
                          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                            Brankica je ipak za klasu bolja, ne vredjaj devojku.
                            Slazem se, ona je ipak nedodirljiva u destrukciji igre.
                            sigpic

Comment

• A Boričiću gledaš li ti?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Opet poraz od Brazilaca 3:2 Pa dokle vise

Comment

Working...
                                X