Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olimpijski odbojkaški turnir za muškarce i žene - London 2012.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajmo to je samo 1 brejk!
    Originally posted by Casiraghi
    Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
    Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
    Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Sasa nije Crnogorac!
      sigpic

Comment

• Cupavko je lud, bice bolji od Miljkovica, neverovatan je.
        "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Kosta skupo Nemacka , kosta , 5:8 , aj zdravo , Kolakovicu mars s klupe
          Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Sad bih rekao sta svi da mi urade, al' suzdrzacu se ovaj put, navikao sam u ovih par dana na ovakve stvari.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Pecanje,tragikomicno

Comment

• Tako je Vlado, kolji ih! Nateraj ih bre da budu bolji legendo!
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHA JANIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Casiraghi

Comment

• Nista, treba ovo smiriti i protiv Rusa pokusati doci do 2 seta
                      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Je li Nikic povrijedjen?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Propast, a Igor vice ajde, ajde.... Ajde daj ostavku, budi covek ko boga te molim...
                          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Kolakovic je genije, maestro, plesemo po ivici poraza, a on ksontao da ima timeout.
                            "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Ajde Kolak kapija.

Comment

• sad će Janić sa novom frizurom
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X