Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Svaka cast Crnogorcima na ovoj pobjedi i Vladane kad pise ime PETRA KAPISODE pisi ga velikim slovima. Kakva je to igracina

Ponovo nam (BiH) Crnogorci ocitavaju lekciju kako se igra protiv jacih (bar se to cinilo prije utakmice).

Comment

Nemam dovoljno rijeci za tog covjeka stvarno

Inace kakav im cepelin prodasmo na kraju poluvremena, kakva lekcija u pm
      sigpic

Comment

Evo ga

sigpic

Comment

Drasko Mrvaljevic Bog! Kakav majstor majko mila.
          When I die, don't bring me to hospital. Bring me to Anfield. I was born there and will die there! S.G.8

Comment

Germany vs. Montenegro 27:31 (11:17)

Brilliant Montenegrins, poor Germans: For the first time since the EHF EURO qualification is played in a group formata, Germany have lost a qualification match on home ground.And the 27:31 against a bravely fighting Montenegro did not even reflect the rundown of the match, as the guests were away by eight goals at 28:20 eight minutes before the final buzzer.The German catch-up chase came much to late – and also their series in the SAP Arena in the city of Mannheim came to an end, as they had won all matches in this arena before.The Balkan team showed an outstanding performance for more than 50 minutes, leaving the Germans behind with no ideas and no passion – and no lead or levelled result in the whole match.Backed by goalkeeper Rade Mijatovic, who saved 14 shots in the first 30 minutes and 24 in total, Montenegro had no respect for the host, which needed eleven minutes to score two goals.First, thanks to the counter-attacks of Fehrudin Melic and later because of the easy jump shot goals of Vasko Sevaljevic and Drasko Mrvaljevic (top scorer with eight goals), the Montenegrins constantly extended the margin to six goals at the break.Both German goalkeepers – Silvio Heinevetter and Carsten Lichtlein – had a day to forget, as on the other side their teammates did not find any means to break through Montenegro's aggressive defence.Who thought that the German resistance would start after the break, was completely wrong. As their defence was far away from their opponents, Montenegro did not have any problems to increase the lead to first seven, then eight goals.Only line player Patrick Wiencek played to his regular standard in the German team, scoring six times.After eliminating Sweden in the World Championship qualification, Montenegro caused the next major upset in men’s handball after winning Olympic silver and the EHF Champions League with their women’s teams.Germany are now on the bottom of their group, while Montenegro have the huge change to make a big leap towards the qualification for the final tournament if they beat the Czech Republic on Sunday.
            sigpic

Comment

Jes' da nece biti nista od ovoga ali lijepo je sanjati

http://www.cdm.me/sport/rukomet/kara...a-za-crnu-goru
              sigpic

Comment

Rogan car!

http://www.vijesti.me/sport/roganovi...i-clanak-98864
                sigpic

Comment

Kako me nervira nas mentalitet.Aaaaaaaa...
                  Pobede Rusiju i misle da su nekakav k...c i ovako igraju.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sta je ovo u pm , 12-8
                    Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Pa gdje je ova reprezentacija bila neki dan protiv Austrije

Srbija puno grijesi, ali nasa odbrana i Enid odradjuju svoj posao kako treba. Odlicna igra nasih pivota pogotovo Toromanovica za kojeg Srbi nemaju pravo rjesenje. Krila su nam polu odsjecena i kad dobiju priliku ne iskoriste to. Kod Srbije Stanic dobar, useru se nasi kad izvode sedmerac.

Comment

Originally posted by Miko View Post
                        Sta je ovo u pm , 12-8
                        Vodimo,opusteno.
                        Ovo je Arsenal, a ne ono što je danas bilo na Emiratesu.

Comment

Nasi deluju pogubljeno Jeste da fali pola igraca ali opet, ovakva igra je ocaj
                          Last edited by Heartbreak; 04-11-12, 16:54.
                          sigpic

Comment

Vidim vodimo, dobro je za sada primili smo samo 8 golova od evropskih viceprvaka. Kamo sreće da ovako igraju i u gostima, zadovoljan sam do kraja sa bilo kakvom pobjedom, a ovih 4 razlike je više nego dobro.
                            sigpic
                            Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
                            don't support us when we win."

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
                              Vidim vodimo, dobro je za sada primili smo samo 8 golova od evropskih viceprvaka. Kamo sreće da ovako igraju i u gostima, zadovoljan sam do kraja sa bilo kakvom pobjedom, a ovih 4 razlike je više nego dobro.
                              Ma kakvi viceprvaci.
                              To bi vazilo da igraju svaku utakmicu kuci.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mamba 24 View Post
                                Ma kakvi viceprvaci.
                                To bi vazilo da igraju svaku utakmicu kuci.
                                Zvanično je tako. Vjeruj, da je i kod nas takva situacija samo kući igraju kako treba, čim se pređe granica neka su druga (amaterska) ekipa. Dokaz za to su zadnje 2 gostujuće utakmice - u Njemačkoj poraz od 12 golova razlike, te ovaj od Austrije od 11 razlike.
                                sigpic
                                Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
                                don't support us when we win."

Comment

Working...
                                X