X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opet promena!

ipak sutra startuje iz pita

TobyMoody Toby Moody
    VR to use engine no.7 tomorrow and will start from pit lane. "It's to understand and for the development for next year."
    "The fact is that when my bike is prepared and I can ride like I want to, no one can beat me!"

"I arrive. I see..... is possible. I go fast. I WIN!"

"...Maverick Vinales, Marc Marquez, and it was Simoncelli. These are guys who were good figures for the sport. They always look to be having fun. There's always going to be the Pedrosas. There's always going to be the Stoners. But once Valentino is gone, all the character in the sport is gone. "

sigpic

Comment

• Oni pored njeg ne izgledaju HAHAHAH
      Valentino Rossi #46

G.O.A.T

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeka29 View Post
        Opet promena!

ipak sutra startuje iz pita

TobyMoody Toby Moody
        VR to use engine no.7 tomorrow and will start from pit lane. "It's to understand and for the development for next year."
        Pametno, sto pre to bolje, ionako je lose bilo na kvalifikacijama, sad vise nije ni bitno... Samo razvoj je bitan i da se taj novi ram iskoristi sto bolje...

Comment

• Nisam Gledo QP sto je rossi ovako losh ?
          Valentino Rossi #46

G.O.A.T

Comment

• Originally posted by Valentino Rossi #46 View Post
            Nisam Gledo QP sto je rossi ovako losh ?
            Iz istog razloga koji ga muci cele sezone. Ili taj Dukati nije kako treba, ili on ne zna da ga vozi na pravi nacin.
            Jednostavno, njemu uopste ne odgovara takav koncept motora.Hoce li nesto da urade za sledecu sezonu, videcemo.
            Mada, nesto mi ne izgleda dobro.Potpun promasaj.
            Last edited by vesna8.11; 17-09-11, 20:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valentino Rossi #46 View Post
              Nisam Gledo QP sto je rossi ovako losh ?
              jel si gledao 2011 sezonu?
              "The fact is that when my bike is prepared and I can ride like I want to, no one can beat me!"

"...Maverick Vinales, Marc Marquez, and it was Simoncelli. These are guys who were good figures for the sport. They always look to be having fun. There's always going to be the Pedrosas. There's always going to be the Stoners. But once Valentino is gone, all the character in the sport is gone. "

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeka29 View Post
                jel si gledao 2011 sezonu?
                E sad, bio je los i prije, ali ne ovoliko. Vjerovatno je momak na to mislio. Mada mi se ne cini da ce ovaj spoj Rossi - Ducati izadji na dobro. Ali - ko zna.
                Mistakes make us who we are.

Comment

• I zvanicno je potvrdjeno.

Rossi to start from Pit Lane at Aragón

Ducati Team confirmed after qualifying that Valentino Rossi will use his seventh engine on Sunday for the Gran Premio de Aragon, which means he will start the race from Pit Lane due to an Engine Durability rule infringement.

The current FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix Regulations state that each rider is allowed six engines per season. Under the ‘Penalties for infringement of article 2.3.7 (Engine durability in MotoGP)’ section of the regulations, a rider will start the race from Pit Lane ten seconds after the race start if the infringement takes place before the race.

Those riders who qualified below Rossi in the qualifying session will all move up one position on the grid.
                  Mistakes make us who we are.

Comment

• Jel iko procitao zasto su izabrali da koriste nov motor? Ko nije, neka procita ovo:

Valentino Rossi:
                    “I must say that we were a little unfortunate today, because I think we had good potential and that we deserved something better. Although the fall was quite ordinary, it hurt us, and then at the end, I made a little mistake with the second soft tyre and ran wide. Otherwise, I could have cut a bit more time, and it wouldn’t have taken much to start closer to the front. However, I’m 13th, and at this point we’ll use our seventh engine and start from pit lane, as the new front chassis part only works with the engine we used at Misano. Unfortunately, although we have two engines that are nearly new and probably would have let us make it to the end of the season, we aren’t able to use them. Anyway, we made this decision looking forward, and we’ve started working in what we think is a good direction, though of course we’re on our first step, with a lot more left to do.”

Sa: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/a...togp+qp+ducati

U sustini, ram im funkcionise bolje sa motorom podesenim za Misano, ova dva koji su maltene novi nisu podeseni (zasto ih nisu u medjuvremenu podesili je nesto sto me zanima, ali moguce da su to otkrili tokom vikenda) za Misano i kao takvi su neupotrebljivi. Dakle, svesno ce se srozati kako bi u WU sredili motor i to podesavanje kopirali na ova dva, da bi imali bolje startne pozicije za rad u sledecim trkama... To se zove "davanje lovca za kraljicu", mada ova kraljica i nije neka... Mozda bi bilo bolje: "davanje konja za lovca", da, tako vec moze...

Comment

• Mislim da su Ducati ogroman Kretenizam (I Renesansu) izveli ove godine zajedno sa Rossiem. Citavu sezonu pretvorili su u test. Natestirali su se boga oca i nisu nista nasli. Nesto sto im je svaki komentator, bivsi vozac, i polu laik mogao reci oni su tek sad poceli da primjenjuju i to polovicno. Dakle alumnijska shasija jel to toliko bilo tesko shvatiti?
                      Promjenili su jedan dio u aluminjski i vec se vozac bolje osjeca. Konfiguracija motora, teziste o tome svaki komentator brblja i brblja sto po tviteru sto uzivo u prenosu i niko se nije sjetio ranije da mozda, mozda treba probati. Kao sto rekoh Gp. 11.1 su trebali da imaju u valensiji prosle godine a ovaj novi ram na testu u Sepangu na pocetku godine i tek onda bi mozda imali shansu da u Misanu voze trku za pobjedu ovako do sledeceg testa u Sepangu ima da voze na 11 poziciju kakav kretenizam pa sam ne mogu da vjerujem da Ducati i Rossi to dozvoljavaju sebi.
                      [pic]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7776/80747749.gif[/pic]

Comment

• Originally posted by L. Lawliet View Post
                        Dakle alumnijska shasija jel to toliko bilo tesko shvatiti?
                        Pametnim ljudima u Dukatiju je to odavno jasno... medjutim tamo postoji jak ''lobi'' koji bi mogao da se zove ''tradicionalisti''! Izgleda da je napokon doslo vreme da im se Dukati zahvali na saradnji!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYxxg...eature=related

Comment

• Stoner.jpg
                          Dani.jpg

Stoner-bike.jpg
                          Last edited by Vanja #66; 18-09-11, 08:51.

Comment

• kakav propust za rosija i dukatia samo da su zavirili na sk forum na pocetku sezone,svega ovoga ne bi bilo
                            don't be scared homie
                            sigpic

Comment

• Iannone je opet pokazao svima ko je i sta je!!!

BRAVOOOO! GRANDE ANDREA!!!

inace,mislim da sam doziveo mali infarkt na sredini trke!!!

ZA OVO SE ZIVI! KAKVA TRKA!

sigpic

Comment

• e to je taj mali o kom sam vam pricala
                                a za razocarane je bio i jedan pobednicki ples,da im vikend ne bi bio totalno upropasten

bolje je razbiti i guzu,nego sampanjackakvo preslatko dete......
                                Last edited by denia_el; 18-09-11, 12:14. Reason: guza hahah
                                don't be scared homie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X