Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Za urednike Sport Kluba (Pohvale, Molba & Primedbe)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: Za urednike Sport Kluba (Pohvale, Molba & Primedbe)

Sad je bila najava:
    Rangers-Capitals, noc izmedju srede i cetvrtka u 1!
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

eto bice meceva to je supper isplatio se pritisak

Comment

Woohooo!!!

Comment

Jeeeee pohovano sa slagommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
          Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

strasan ce playoff bit nema toliko ekipa koje su prejake za slabije plasirane,jedva cekam

Comment

[quote author=fare link=topic=149.msg59991#msg59991 date=1239742308]
              strasan ce playoff bit nema toliko ekipa koje su prejake za slabije plasirane,jedva cekam
              [/quote]
              Poptisujem,ko bi rekao da Buffalo Sabersi nece uci u PO, ili Neshville Predatorsi,ili Minesota Wild,ili Edmonton Oilersi.
              Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

za sabrese jos nevjerujem a za wild nakon odlicnog pocetka sezone

Comment

Meni je zao Blue jacketsa,prvi put usli u PO i odma naleteli na sampione Red Wingse!

Comment

pa nemora znacit da ce ispast,a i prvi put je najteze

Comment

[quote author=fare link=topic=149.msg60056#msg60056 date=1239745217]
                      pa nemora znacit da ce ispast,a i prvi put je najteze
                      [/quote]
                      bice 3:1 za RW u pobedama.

Comment

E, momci, omasili ste temu, rasprava o nhl-u je na drugoj adresi. Ajd vi ostali, ali i moderator!? Ccc ;)

Comment

lepo od Nece i SportKluba. ;)
                          Pravo mesto za diskusiju o americkom fudbalu

madden balkanska liga

Comment

Hvala na prenosu...nadam se odmah brejku NYR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                            Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

[quote author=DANIJEL BL link=topic=149.msg60077#msg60077 date=1239776026]
                              Hvala na prenosu...nadam se odmah brejku NYR ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                              [/quote]Ma razvalice ih Aca Ovechkin!
                              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

neznam bas ali ovechkin je legenda iako cu navijat za rangerse

Comment

Working...
                                X