No announcement yet.

Manchester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brejking njuz: Ture zavrsio danas internacionalnu i klupsku karijeru.

Dimitri Seluk: "Guardiola wins a few games and think he is king."
    Dimitri Seluk: "I live in Europe so I can say whatever I like and Guardiola can't stop me."
    Dimitri Seluk: "I will apologise to Guardiola if he will apologise to Manuel Pellegrini for what he did to him."
    Seluk: "Guardiola also needs to apologise to Joe Hart. It is not normal and it is not right to come and get rid of the few English players."
    Seluk: "When Yaya went to City they could only dream about the CL. The biggest stars in Europe did not want to come to City, but Yaya came."
    Seluk: "They weren't a big club. After he arrives they started winning; two league titles, cups and now the semis of the Champions League."
    Seluk: "City have great players, but Guardiola wants new future for Yaya, for Hart… and they won't be the last."
    Seluk: "I respect managers like Claudio Ranieri who achieve without spending so much money on players."
    Seluk: "If Pep Guardiola wants a war, then he can have one."

Comment

• moram da priznam da sam zaboravio na ovo

"When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Ajde malo da ozivimo ovu temu:

sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Kulisa video. Ima brdo zanimljivih na njihovom kanalu.

sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

• Stize cudo iz Brazila.

Comment

• Pep sve najbolje.

Comment

• Da se prikljucim cestitkama i pozelim Gvardioli bivsem igrackom a sadasnjem trenerskom magu sve najbolje u zivotu i karijeri.
                sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Rahim Sterling - koliko me odusevi toliko me puta dva razocara.
                    Kao da pustis pile na teren - ne zna ni gde je poslo, ni odakle je doslo, ni gde je levo 9sto je elem najbitnije - uvek mora da se zna gde je levo)
                    sigpic

Comment

• Pep Guardiola will end a season without a trophy for the first time in his managerial career.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Evo ga:

sigpic

Comment

• Jaja produzio ugovor.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Man City confirm the signing of goalkeeper Ederson from Benfica.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X