AS Roma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princ Rima odlazi u penziju.

Toti ce se povuci iz aktivnog igranja fudbala, ali ce ostati u klubu, kako ga ocekuje funkcija bliska novom sportskom direktoru.

Monchi

"Što se tiče Totija, već sam znao da postoji dogovor sa klubom da mu je ovo poslednja sezona kao igraču, posle čega će preuzeti direktorsku funkciju.

Frančesko je Roma, želim ga što je bliže moguće. Voleo bih da naučim makar jedan odsto onoga što on zna", izjavio je bivši sportski direktor Sevilje.

Comment

• Skoro 800 nastupa za Romu bokte mazo.
      DALE 1992-2020
      NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Veliki je Francesco!

Comment

• "You were so young but were already able to excellently describe your team's history of penalties and missed occasions.
          "Since then as you created record after record, while all the stadiums of the world applauded you, while you thought who to dedicate shirts to, between Sanremo and advertising, Lazio won one Serie A, one European Supercup, four Coppa Italia's (one of which was heavy, you were present and we happily applauded you!) and 3 Italian Supercups.
          How much you could have won in Real Madrid if you were on the pitch, nobody would understand. You are the only champion they did not purchase. Without you they can be happy with two Intercontinental cups, two club World Cups, five Champions Leagues, three European Supercups, seven La Liga titles, three Spanish cups and six Spanish Supercups. Little for a player of your talent?
          In any case, and especially in these teams you reached a milestone which deserves respect.

"The respect you did not get by your supporters or club, and this honestly speaking makes us feel sorry. We would have never let a player like you get treated like that. We would never have observed in silence what they are doing to you and what they did.

"Today, nobody deafens you and we obviously cannot do it. None of us are bitter for the shirts and jokes you dedicated to us. If anything, they are fitting and have to be there.
          We are in Rome and it works like this. Who knows what epilogue this story will have. If you will rewrite another surprise and someone won't know who to support anymore.

"In any case, we shake your hand like one would to an opponent who leaves the pitch after many years.

"From your best 'enemies'."
          Jbt kada tebe ceo zivot zovu Princ Rima. Da li mozes da zamislis koliko si ti onda veliki?!
          Originally posted by Vladan
          SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
          :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Spoiler

Južna tribina odaje počast velikom rivalu Francescu Tottiju.

Comment

• Princ Rima odlazi.

Francesco Totti has confirmed that Sunday's match with Genoa will be his last for Roma.

The 40-year-old has so far remained coy about his future, with only officials from the club having confirmed that Sunday will be his last game for the Giallorossi.

Now, the player has himself confirmed the decision, but has hinted at the prospect of playing on longer.

Reports have suggested that the captain has received an offer from an unnamed Serie A club, but did not give any further details in the statement released.

"Roma v Genoa, Sunday, May 28th 2017, is the last time when I can wear the shirt of Roma,” the captain wrote on his Facebook page.

"It is impossible to express in a few words all that those colors represented, represent and will represent for me. Always.

"I only feel that my love for football has not passed: it's a passion, my passion. It is so deep that I can not think about stopping feeding it. Never.

"From Monday, I'm ready to go. I'm ready for a new challenge."
              Last edited by Rossonero; 25-05-17, 14:47.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Tesko ce se pojaviti neki novi igrac kao Toti, hvala na svemu legendo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Kakva utakmica i kakav oproštaj jednog kralja

sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• DDR i Radja placu kao mala djeca.

Legendo hvala ti na svemu.

Comment

• Kakve emocije, strasno. Ne znam ko moze da gleda ovo a da ne pusti suzu i pukne od tuge.

Comment

• Veliki si Francesco!

Comment

• sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X