ATP - Janko Tipsarevic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATP - JANKO TIPSAREVIC

Hahahahaha, ja sam ovo maloprije prvi put vidjela... *T_*@SR ^*#(- ^*#(- ^*#(-

Comment

[quote author=AK47 link=topic=502.msg260764#msg260764 date=1299278022]
      Postovao ti je ovo Vladan vec @(*6sd$%
      [/quote]
      Nisam postovao cini mi se,ne znam sta me omelo,a fora je vrhunska +*@WT*48*
      sigpic

Comment

Ko je ovo napravio? Odlicno je

Comment

,After a good tournament in Delray Beach, the time came for the Davis cup to be played. As always, I was so excited about it! I missed Novak there more as a friend than as a player. Anyway, for the first few days, even though I slept no more than 5 hours a night, I didn't feel that bad, but on the day of the match it was horrible. Didn't play that bad but my body reacted in the most unusual ways. I always say it's great you can count on your teammates to get you and your country out of a sticky situation... Srbijaaaaa!!! ;)

Comment

[quote author=AcaGrobar link=topic=502.msg260763#msg260763 date=1299277964]
            Hitler vs Janko Tipsarevic

ovo je fenomenalno,gledajte! *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
            [/quote]

*T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]

Comment

Btw...@DjokerNole ,do you mind DHL-ing some confidence?A guy told me he saw some of it literally falling out of your pocket ;)
              http://t.co/TxOrhbD Hahahaha...OMG

&*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
              sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha, evo sta mu je Novak odgovorio:

@[color=rgb(0, 132, 180)]TipsarevicJanko[/color] Ahh,come on man,you don't need it. Just play 13 black on roulette ;-) p.s. I want 20% of your winnings :-)

^*#(- Kralj...
                *T_*@SR

Comment

[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Do I look like a mean Mafia boss?[/color]
                  sigpic

Comment

We caught up with Tipsarevic on Thursday after he defeated Dutchman Robin Haase 6-4, 7-6(5) in a first round encounter on Stadium Court.

The Davis Cup victory last year was a special moment for you, your teammates and Serbia. You clinched the deciding rubber against Stepanek in the semi-finals. How emotional was the run to the championship and has representing your country to the highest of levels changed you in any way?

How is married life treating you? Your wife is a former TV host back in Serbia and there are reports that she works as a model. Does she get to travel with you often?

If you had to describe Miami in a twitter post with 140 characters or less, what would you tweet to your followers?
                    JT: Miami is my fav city next 2 Belgrade-c myself living here in future. Luv city so much! Motivated 2 do well in tourney so I can stay longer!!

Favorites:
                    Book:
                    Practice Partner:
                    Tennis Shot: Backhand down the line
                    Color: Black
                    Food: Asian
                    Twitter User:

http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/News...ipsarevic.aspx

Comment

Haha, ko ga ne zna, rek'o bi da mu je psiha jaca strana. *T_*@SR

[color=rgb(0, 175, 240)]Rafael Nadal[/color][14-3], [color=rgb(0, 175, 240)]Novak Djokovic[/color] [12-5], [color=rgb(0, 175, 240)]Dmitry Tursunov[/color] [11-5], [color=rgb(0, 175, 240)]Tomas Berdych[/color][/color] [13-6] and[color=rgb(0, 175, 240)]Janko Tipsarevic[/color] [13-6].

[/size]http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...t-Records.aspx[size=12px][color=#666666]

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsZi1...feature=relmfu

Comment

Janko je i do sada imao dobru karijeru, nekoliko godina u prvih 50 to ne polazi za rukom bas svakome i Janko ce napredovati a nadam se i osvojiti turnir ove godine, pa poceo je pobjedjivati i slabije rangirane od sebe.

Comment

Izasao je zrjeb za MC I Janko u prvom kolu igra sa Lopezom a ako ga kojim slucajem prodje ceka ga Ferer u drugom kolu. Janko je u dobroj formi i mogao bi i pobijediti Lopeza ali Ferera i to na sljaci to je malo teza stvar, nije imao srece ali dobro je da ne brani nikakve poene. IDEMO BREEEEE

Comment

Jankeli lezi sljaka, ali mislim da protiv Ferera nece imati velike sanse, iako ni Ferer ne briljira bas nesto u posljednje vrijeme... Izgubio je od Karlovica i Fisha nedavno... ali ipak je to pravi sljakas... Mada, s Jankelom se nikad ne zna... a jos odavno nije pobijedio top 10 igraca, tako da je mozda sada doslo vrijeme...

Comment

Janko i Viktor se mogu sastati u QF ali........?????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X