Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malo mu pregorela licna, ili je prezupčio. Ili je greška u prevodu?
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
      Je li realno da je ono Toni izjavio? ako ne troluje onda je poludio
      Sta je izjavio?
      OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
        Sta je izjavio?
        A rekao da je Rafael vise nikada u zivotu nece dobiti Novaka i da jedino moze da racuna na neki veci turnir u koliko mu neko drugi skine Novaka.
        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• "I’m afraid I don’t like what I see."

I’ll start with a quote from Mario Vargas Llosa’s essay “The civilization of the spectacle”:
          "Today, sport has acquired an importance that in the past it possessed only in Ancient Greece. For Plato, Socrates, Aristotle and other frequenters of the Academy, the cultivation of the body was simultaneous and complementary to the cultivation of the spirit. It was believed that both are mutually enriched. The difference with our time is that now, generally, the practice of sports is made at the expense of, and instead of, intellectual work ".

In the past, when we watched players like IlieNastase, Jimmy Connors, John McEnroe and Björn Borg we didn’t just appreciate their different styles, but we marveled at the way they could improvise and produce strategies to defeat each one of their opponents. They prepared each and every point and resolved them in their own way. We admired their talent as tennis players, but we loved their intelligent approach to the game as well.

Today, though, certain developments in the world of tennis are a cause for concern. A few days ago I read that at the recent Australian Open, more than seventy per cent of the points did not last longer than four shots. The statistics are similar at last year’s US Open. These figures may not surprise us, but the people who love this sport have reason to be worried.

There have been no changes in the rules of tennis since it first became a professional sport, even though today’s players are far bigger and more powerful than their predecessors. Not to mention their rackets which have become high technology weapons made out of extralight, lethal materials.

We all know that other sports like Formula 1, football and basketball have introduced changes in order to make the races or the games more entertaining.

I think I can predict where the future of tennis is heading, and I’m afraid I don’t like what I see. If nothing is done, we will soon be witness to the almost total domination of speed and power to the detriment of skills and tactics. Tennis will just become a matter of brute force, rather than a sport in which players need to work on improving their skills, reflect on the game, and apply intelligent strategies.

If the trend continues, those of us who are involved in the game will have to adapt: we’ll have to leave our principles to one side and pursue a new kind of training that ignores reflection and leads to what the wise men of Greece rejected centuries ago: the separation of sport from the cultivation of the spirit.
          Ko je napravio tenis ovakvim, Toni i Rafa nisu
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
            Ko je napravio tenis ovakvim, Toni i Rafa nisu
            Sjebao sam se sto ti nisam poslao prvo pm ... nema veze,.... Stefko zabvoravi ovaj moj post.
            sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

• Pa znam da se zajebavas, ali i sam Nadal je rekao da mora da ceka da padne Novakov nivo, dok ne padne nista se ne moze, tako da je i to ok sto si postovao

Ali Toni oce da se uniste igraci kao Nadal, model koji je on stvorio, nestvarna izjava.
              sigpic

Comment

• A Serena.......... kolika gomila gluposti sa njene strane
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• Bravo Vladane ovo tražim!!!
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Sada citam po novinama da je Boca Obardovic najozbiljniji kandidat za novog ministra sporta. U koliko je ta vest tacna
                    sigpic

Comment

• Dobar je Boca, recit, ume lepo da se uvlaci u... Franjo je tu zakazao, mada se ne moze reci da se nije trudio
                      Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• WTF

Navijačima iz Srbije zabranjena kupovina karata za Rolan Garos!

http://www.kurir.rs/sport/tenis/skan...clanak-2186707

Jedan od komentara :

Nije to nista novo... Francuzi su da nekazem sta... Ja kada sam sluzbeno bio 2012 u Prizu sa kolegom sam hteo da pogledam jedan Noletov mec i nisu hteli da nam prodaju karte pitali odakle smo i trazili pasose i rekli da nema vise karata...a ja ko za inat tada nisam nosio moj americki pasos... onda smo smo tu nahvatali neke momke i zamolili ih da nam kupe karte francuze i oni nam kupili bez problema... Tako da me to nista ne cudi...

Comment

• To znaći da ga Novak osvaja ove godine. Što više zviždača a manje navijača na tribinama to je veći inat i bolja Novakova igra
                          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Nije mi jasno da zapadni svijet poslje svih ovih godina nikako ne skonta da to kada zvižde Novaku i kada se raduju i aplaudiraju njegovim duplim servis greškama, njemu samo daje još veću mentalnu snagu

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Upravo sam saznao tacnu cifru koliko su pobednici, konkretno Novak dobili novca od turnirske nagrade na IW i zaprepastio se... Znao sam da su u USA ogromni porezi ali ovo je pljacka ako mogu tako da kazem.
                                Da li imate predstavu uopste?
                                Poz

Comment

Working...
                                X