X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehhh sto moze Zile da se prebacuje do sudnjeg dana
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Ali Cicipas lagano to odradjuje
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Olga pobedila Martic, svaka cast

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kakav je bio Rafa?

Standardna priča. Prvu nedelju može da odigra i bez treninga. Do tad će da se oporavi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubitelj tenisa View Post
            Kakav je bio Rafa?

Standardna priča. Prvu nedelju može da odigra i bez treninga. Do tad će da se oporavi.
            Tanko.
            Ovaj nivo ni blizu nije dovoljan za Cicipasa, a i Fognini je kritičan.
            Originally posted by Casiraghi
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
              Tanko.
              Ovaj nivo ni blizu nije dovoljan za Cicipasa, a i Fognini je kritičan.

Znao je njemu Fabio da pravi velike probleme kad god Rafa nije u formi. A Fabio je izgleda u solidnoj formi čim su igrali finale ATP kupa.

Comment

Zavrsen je dan, glavna tema

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by boris03 View Post
                  ...Pitam se žali li Azarenka sad što je tako lako postala kvisling i pokušala da uguši glasove svih igračica koje su se požalile.

sa hrvatskog indexa

Na konferenciji za medije nakon poraza ovako je odgovorila na pitanje ima li zdravstvenih problema:

"Ne znam zašto ispitujete o zdravlju igrača. Sve će to izaći na internetu, pa će ljudi suditi po tome. Stvarno ne razumijem zašto je uopće pravilo da morate iznijeti medicinski razlog kad ste bolesni ili ozlijeđeni. Mislim da bi to trebalo promijeniti, osim ako sami igrači žele govoriti o tome. Čak i zakonski liječnici ne smiju otkrivati nikakve informacije o stanju pacijenta, pa zašto onda mi tenisačice moramo govoriti o našem stanju? Pravila bi se trebala mijenjati."

Wizard

Comment

Jel bio na ES (kojim slučajem) Olgin meč.

Comment

A sto pitas ovde???

Nije.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

kad covek gleda hsi da igra,kao da gleda umetnicko klizanje
                        Wizard

Comment

Вавринка пуца од мађара? аууу...
                          sigpic

Comment

Wawrinka okrece, a Raona gubi prvi set. Bas lijepo.. pljuc...

Ako Stan izgura ovo, bice mu ovo odlican test i uvertira za okrsaj sa njegovom omiljenom slem-musterijom.

Comment

Pajz sad, cc
                              sigpic

Comment

Vidji ovog naseg slepca sad.. sa nulom izgubio servis.

Comment

Working...
                                X