Suicide Tennis - Opsta tema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post

Iz istog razloga smo ga Ledeni i ja igrali ranije...e sada igamo na sve ili ništa...ako prođemo suta uzimamo RG
    Vidila sam vam taktiku i uveliko razmisljam o njoj 😂

Comment

• Nema nam druge...Federer sve zeznuo kao i obično
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• goga
        igraj na Musetija
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          goga
          igraj na Musetija
          Njega cuvam za finale 😝

Comment

• Originally posted by goga View Post

Njega cuvam za finale 😝

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by goga View Post

Njega cuvam za finale 😝
              Onda na Novaka Čuj mene Novaka... na Nadala aahhahah
              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Izvinjavam se mom saigraču sto me nema 2 mjeseca.
                Nakon onog kolapsa sistema mislio sam da je gotovo da je sve srušeno do temelja i eto vracam se od vimbldona.
                Pozdrav za Oljicu i Bokicu,ljubavi male.

Comment

• Kako bre male ljubavi?
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Uskoro novi #1 dolazi na presto

Comment

• Comment

• Vidim slavlje uveliko pocelo. Neka je srecan novi broj 1 svima koji slave

Comment

• Cestitke partneru Lord Aleksoni na duplom prvom mjestu!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳
                          Idemooo...

Comment

• Moracu da pocnem da prepisujem od vas, jer kako je krenulo, ja cu ispasti sa liste, iako nema ispadanja

svaka cast Lord Aleksoni

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• S obzirom da iz tehnickih razloga nismo igrali Queens, trebalo bi da obrisem proslogodisnje poene (zapravo iz 2019e) sa tog turnira i da se dogovorimo kojim ATP500 turnirom da nadomestimo Queens.

Comment

• Mozda sa OI da zamenimo?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X