X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meni treba da udjem u formu
    kako sam krenula, ponovo cu da izvisim za London Torino
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Dje da odustanem, taman upala u top 10! [emoji16]
      Ja sam tu, Lord nek se izjasni dal je zadovoljan saradnjom [emoji847]

Послато са Redmi Note 8 Pro помоћу Тапатока

Comment

• Igramo sve...
        Što se forme tiče svejedno je...
        Samo na šljaci mogu nešto da uradim...
        Eh kad' se setim onog SF na RG onomad
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Onda ocekujte pozivnicu, za AO sam se skroz sludela i zaboravila

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by goga View Post
            Dje da odustanem, taman upala u top 10! [emoji16]
            Ja sam tu, Lord nek se izjasni dal je zadovoljan saradnjom [emoji847]

Послато са Redmi Note 8 Pro помоћу Тапатока
            Može.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
              Igramo sve...
              Što se forme tiče svejedno je...
              Samo na šljaci mogu nešto da uradim...
              Eh kad' se setim onog SF na RG onomad
              Ma nema veze, ne zaboravljamo GS...Ali mi se par puta se i meni desilo da manje turnire zaboravim....ili kada menjamo kalendar pa me Ledeni podseti jer on malo redovnije prati
              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by Contador54 View Post
                Ajde da sredimo i tu listu dublova za ovu godinu.

Za sada potvrdjen da igraju:
                Marija81/ledeni80
                Ivan_PG/Contador54

Potvrdjeno da ne ucestvuju:
                mark it zero/icetea
                El Vlad/miloolja

Koji je status sledecih timova:
                notorious/madrid
                MareLFC/P4p1
                Nerealan/Zarkov
                bice/srdjan_sl
                Lord Aleksoni/goga
                shminka/bojanaBG
                ACM Dejan/straxx90

P.S. Cestitke dubl partneru za povratak na prvo mesto
                colchonero/icetea

Moze turnir, da se uzme titula posle kiksa sa Struffom na AO i odbrani dubl titula
                Last edited by colchonero; 22-02-21, 21:04.

Comment

• Hoćemo li igrati Roterdam?

Comment

• Igramo, a posle cemo da ce dogovorimo da li cemo Dubai ili Acapulco.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                      Ma nema veze, ne zaboravljamo GS...Ali mi se par puta se i meni desilo da manje turnire zaboravim....ili kada menjamo kalendar pa me Ledeni podseti jer on malo redovnije prati
                      Nisi ti dokona kao ja

Comment

• Gde je pozivnicaaaa???
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Stigla

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Auuu kakav izbor meceva

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Gre'ota kakav žreb...

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                Stigla [emoji3]

Sad moram da jurim i zreb..cc
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X