Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jbg, zajebo Rafa

Comment

• Izbaci cu tabelu tokom vikend, WTF se priblizio, a Pariz odlucuje ko tamo ide
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Sredjene tabele

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Na WTF ide prvih 8 ili 10?

Koliko vas brani Pariz, ala ćete da izgubite bodoveee
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ide prvih 16, tako je bilo prosle godine, tako cemo i ove godine iako nas je manje igralo.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• leleee kad nisam bila ni u prvih 16
              Opušteno onda ove god
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Pa otpirlike, njih 7 se bore za 5 mesta, bice zanimljiv Pariz

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako ce nas Grisa pobiti

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Barem ja se ne sekiram posto nemam sanse za dalje

Comment

• Bojana, zašto si mi u tabeli stavila da sam igrao Nadala, kada sam igrao Andyja

Comment

• Ispravljeno

Comment

• Cestitke Sinisi i ledenom

A sto se tice 16 putnika za London, to su:
                          Overlord, Sinisa Kun, p4p1, miloolja, FeliLopez, NI, bojanaBG, Monfa, cssr, straxx90, LegendaBL, Ser Aleksa, bice, Weltschmerz, shminka, Mrkela

U roku od par dana cu izbaciti tabelu, ne verujem da cu stici danas

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bravo Siniša
                            I ledeni
                            sigpic

Comment

• Moj partner shminka je u poslednjem trenutku izvadio vizu za London, sad je red da tamo izdominiramo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Idem u London!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X