X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    Koji?
    Kong vs Godzila
    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Hornish Jr. View Post
      Kong vs Godzila
      Otkud znam
      Zar ti ja licim na nekog ko to gleda
      ali evo provericu
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Otkud znam
        Zar ti ja licim na nekog ko to gleda
        ali evo provericu
        Pa ne znam svasta devojke gledaju. Moja drugarica voli horore
        Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Volim i ja neke superjunake, ali ovo mi je bas glupo.
          Horora se plasim

Evo sad gledam, ovo ti je HBO Max, nece nikad ni doci na Netflix

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Volim i ja neke superjunake, ali ovo mi je bas glupo.
            Horora se plasim

Evo sad gledam, ovo ti je HBO Max, nece nikad ni doci na Netflix
            Uh pa onda taj netflix nije najbolji. Net i torenti su ipak majka

Ma i ja bolje da ne gledam horore bolje romanticne da gledam. Ali sa lepom glumicom kao Kameron Dijaz. A ne sa Dzej Lo "I'm still Dzeni from the block"

Comment

• Samo za Bojanu[emoji3]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Hahhah, koliko su meni glupi ti filmovi, tj. sama ideja mi je bas tupava [emoji3]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Hahhah, koliko su meni glupi ti filmovi, tj. sama ideja mi je bas tupava [emoji3]
                  To je zato sto su fanovi to trazili. Fanovi su trazili Fredi vs Jeson, Alien vs Predator, Superman vs Batman i sada ovo (ne znam jel sam neki zaboravio)

Comment

• Neka su trazili, ali meni je i dalje tupavo, ok mi je Godzila, ok mi je King Kong, ali jedan protiv drugog bas glupo.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Neka su trazili, ali meni je i dalje tupavo, ok mi je Godzila, ok mi je King Kong, ali jedan protiv drugog bas glupo.
                      Pa i meni je film bio bezveze

Ja cenim filmove bez CGI-ja

I sa dobrim glumcima

Ovde nisam ni jednog glumca upamtio kao statisti su

Ovaj film je valjda uradjen da mogu da pokazu najnovije kompjutersko dostignuce

Comment

• The Father.. masterpis!!

Comment

• Originally posted by limun View Post
                          The Father.. masterpis!!
                          Vidim svi ga hvale. O cemu se radi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                            Boris Isakovic
                            Za sta ga worsipujes?
                            Za Slobu?
                            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Hornish Jr. View Post
                              Vidim svi ga hvale. O cemu se radi?
                              Prica o dementnom cikici, snimljeno tako da nam daje dobar uvid u njegov haos u glavi.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X