AC Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odakle uprava izvlaci ove igrace.

Milan are in contact with TSG Hoffenheim midfielder Sebastian Rudy, according to Sky Sport Italia.

It’s reported the Rossoneri took the opportunity of Tuesday night’s friendly between Italy and Germany to enter negotiations with his entourage.

The 26-year-old’s contract is due to expire at the end of this season.

Comment

• Ove sezone sam ga zaprimetio, kad i celi Hoffenheim igra na visokom nivou, odlicno igra Rudy, vise pozicije pokriva.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ja ipak ocekujem neka zvucnija imena sad u januaru.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Comment

• Igraci na koje Montella racuna za gradski derbi protiv Intera:

Donnarumma, Gabriel, Plizzari.

Abate, Antonelli, De Sciglio, Ely, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Zapata.

Bonaventura, Mati Fernandez, Honda, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa.

Bacca, Lapadula, Luiz Adriano, Niang, Suso.
          Romagnoli is training with the team and there is a good chance he plays in the #DerbyMilano.

Comment

• Bez Romagnolija veceras.

The latest reports suggest Alessio Romagnoli has failed a fitness test and will not feature in tonight’s Milan-Inter clash.
            Romagnoli will not play tonight, nor sit on the bench. He has left Milanello and will be in the stands for the #DerbyMilano.
            Last edited by Rossonero; 20-11-16, 12:54.

Comment

• Grazie Presidente!

Comment

• Suso plesao u derbiju, Perišić spasio Inter!

Milan-Inter 2-2

Suso me odusevio svojom igrom.

Suso's game by numbers vs. Inter:

5 take-ons (100%)
                3 shots
                3 crosses
                2 tackles won
                2 goals
                1 chance created

Comment

• Berlusconi thanks Milan fans

Silvio Berlusconi thanked Milan fans after their choreography in the Derby della Madonnina “moved me to tears”.

The Rossoneri President is on the verge of selling the club to a group of Chinese investors, and the Curva Sud held up a giant banner showing the patron surrounded by the trophies of his 30-year reign.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” Berlusconi wrote in a letter posted on the Diavolo’s official website.

“It was beautiful, exciting and surprising. To arrive at San Siro for an important occasions like the Milan derby, to be surrounded by so many Rossoneri fans who applauded me and thanked me, but above all to suddenly see the beautiful choreography created by the lads in the Curva Sud.

“Again: thank you, thank you, thank you.

“Milanisti in other sections of the ground applauded for a long time and photographed this beautiful display. TV stations showed it in Italy and around the world.

“Here in Italy, in Europe and across the world, in your breathtaking choreography you haven’t forgotten any of the emotions we shared, the sacrifices we made and the great trophies we won anywhere and everywhere.

“A choreography which you had thought of and dedicated to me, but also to everyone around you, the lads of the Curva and the Milan fans.

“I feel satisfied to have contributed to your emotions, you moved me to tears. Together with Milan and for Milan. Forever.

“With lots of love and the Rossoneri colours in my heart, your President, Silvio Berlusconi.”

Comment

Milan are set to renew Suso's contract. He currently earns €1m/yr. It will likely be doubled and he fully intends on staying at Milan.

Comment

• Igraci na koje Montella racuna za utakmicu protiv Empolija:

Donnarumma, Gabriel, Guarnone.

Abate, Antonelli, De Sciglio, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Zapata.

Bertolacci, Bonaventura, Mati Fernandez, Honda, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa.

Lapadula, Luiz Adriano, Niang, Suso.

Comment

• Romagnoli spreman.

Montella: "Romagnoli is fine and could start tomorrow against Empoli."

Comment

• Idemo!!!

Donnarumma, Abate, G.Gomez, Romagnoli, De Sciglio, Mati, Locatelli, Pasalic, Suso, Lapadula, Bonaventura.

Comment

• ''Rosoneri'' sve moćniji!

Empoli-Milan 1-4

Comment

• Drago mi je da Suso igra dobro, bar vidim po statistici.

Comment

• Kako me ovaj momak pozitivno iznenadio.

Nevjerovatne stvari radi Aeroplanino sa ovim mladim momcima.

Suso has now scored 4 goals and made 3 assists in his last 3 games.
                                Suso vs. Empoli:

90 minutes
                                1 goal
                                2 assists
                                3 chances created
                                3 take-ons
                                38 passes
                                92,1% pass accuracy
                                3/4 acc. long balls.
                                Lapagol proradio.

Lapadula vs. Empoli:

83 minutes
                                2 goals
                                3 shots
                                3 shots on goal
                                1 chance created
                                1 tackle
                                1 interception
                                100% acc. crosses
                                Last edited by Rossonero; 26-11-16, 23:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X