No announcement yet.

Everton FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kad niko nece ja cu: Lasina Traore presao u Everton iz Monaka na posudbu do kraja sezone.

http://www.vijesti.me/sport/lasina-t...-clanak-173760
    " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

Originally posted by Ves View Post
      Kad niko nece ja cu: Lasina Traore presao u Everton iz Monaka na posudbu do kraja sezone.

http://www.vijesti.me/sport/lasina-t...-clanak-173760
      Vec kaceno u glavnoj temi...
      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

BREAKING: Defender Leighton Baines has signed a new long-term contract ‪#‎EFC‬
        Jos 1 vid pojacanja.
        Originally posted by maliajnstajn
        Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

Comment

Pozdrav svima nov sam , sto se engleske lige tice fan sam Evertona...

Comment

Dobrodosao Simke.
              sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Comment

http://www.klix.ba/sport/nogomet/zma...nala/140823034

Ajmo majstore! Zelim ti da budes najbolji pojedinac u porazenom timu!
                  " I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with trophies? "

Comment

Originally posted by Ves View Post
                    http://www.klix.ba/sport/nogomet/zma...nala/140823034

Ajmo majstore! Zelim ti da budes najbolji pojedinac u porazenom timu!
                    Pridruzujem se zeljama iako ne bi mao nista protiv da neki auto go slozi
                    sigpic
                    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                      Pridruzujem se zeljama iako ne bi mao nista protiv da neki auto go slozi
                      Ali makazice neke ili volej!

Comment

• Fina zamenica..
                        Originally posted by Vladan
                        SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                        :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• http://engleskifudbal.com/tekstovi/z...golu-karamela/

Tim Hauard – Turet na golu Karamela
                          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Can't judge fully until the games are proper competitive ones, but looks fitter, faster and has a bit if the nark back to his game, all three he was lacking for a couple of years at United.
                                It's very refreshing to see the ball stick to him when back to goal. Showing really good link up play and some deft touches, which is something we were not used to with Rom!
                                His influence is still there, both on and off the pitch. Between him, Klaassen and Sandro we played some boss stuff going forward at times yesterday.
                                I was against signing him but early signs show I'll leave player judging to Walsh and Koeman. Needs to be used sensibly we need him for big games and maybe in cameos when chasing games. He has played a lot of football in his career. I would like to see an out and out striker brought in so we can utilise him in number 10 role in some games.
                                He was on a different level to everyone out on that pitch.It's early day's but i think coming back to us has reignited something in Wayne.I think he will be eager to prove a point that he is not finished as a player, and of course winning a trophy with us will be the ultimate way to top off a brilliant career.
                                Remember when everyone said Rooney was the icing on top of the cake? Turns out he's actually the cake.
                                LOL at the UTD fans saying his legs have gone, the lad looks on a different level to most of boys.
                                Dominiraj Runjavi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X