Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liga BBVA i Liga Adelante 2012/2013 - (diskutovanje i komentarisanje utakmica uzivo)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozil macka, Ozil-e doktore!

Sjajan pas CR-a.
    sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Mora tata da ga zabije,velemajstor...jedan jedini onakav igrac u svijetu,nema ih vise
      Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Mou bre, jesi ti to usvojio Callejon-a, pa mora svaku da udje?
        sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Wade View Post
          Mou bre, jesi ti to usvojio Callejon-a, pa mora svaku da udje?
          Nista losiji nece biti od ruznog,garantujem ti

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            Nista losiji nece biti od ruznog,garantujem ti
            Neka Di Maria bleji na terenu, samo da ovaj ne igra.
            sigpic

Comment

• Sto ne udje, kevu joj jebem..
              sigpic

Comment

• Ubija Real trenutno,mali Atletico

#the return

Comment

• Ozil!

Kakav genije ljudi moji, al' nece kurva da udje.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Kakav je to igrac jbt

#the return

Comment

• To je to, rutinska pobeda Kraljevskog kluba. Cisto da se zna ko je vodonosa u Madridu.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kako me je Atletico negativno iznenadio,nista od igre nisu pokazali,bas nista.Dosli i samo se udarali,trebali su dva crvena da dobiju i da izgube sa jos kojim golom razlike...

Dzaba ti i kvalitet i losa forma protivnika kada imas komplekse duboko usadjene i to se nece jos neko vrijeme promijeniti.Real s pola snage ovo dobio

Mesud se upali 15 minuta da igra i vidjeli ste sta bude

#the return

Comment

• Valensija nakon 2 teska poraza u prethodna 2 kola urucila otkaz Maurisiju Pelegrinu.
                          Originally posted by Brajkula
                          Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• "It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way..."

Comment

• Ne znam jel iko ovo postavio, ali sinoc je Mou u trenutku kad su Ultrasi Real Madrida poceli pjevati "Ole, ole, ole, cornudo Simeone" (cornudo - rogonja), kaziprstom pokazao u smjeru njih da prestanu sa tom pjesmom.

Spoiler

Comment

• Originally posted by danijelkr
                                Real Madrid 2-0 Atletico Madrid: Simeone goes 4-4-2, Real score through a set-piece and a break

Spoiler
                                Real Madrid triumphed in a hugely disappointing match.

Jose Mourinho named a familiar side, basically the 2011/12 Real Madrid team. Fabio Coentrao was at left-back, while Luka Modric was only on the bench with Mesut Ozil starting in the hole.
                                Diego Simeone named a 4-4-2 side, which meant Diego Costa playing upfront with Falcao, and Koke on the right side of midfield. Cata Diaz came into the side very late, at left-back.
                                There was little to recommend this game, which lacked rhythm, tempo, shape and genuine attacking quality.

The starting line-ups

Lack of shape

The biggest question, then, was why the game was so bad. This is a local derby, of course, and fixtures between these two tend to be about passion and fighting spirit rather than technical quality, but it was nevertheless strange so see so little football played from either side. Most frustratingly, both sides seemed content to make it scrappy, bitty and petulant – which probably sums up the lack of confidence from either side. Does a team ever want a scrappy game when they believe they can outplay the opposition?
                                Real were under pressure after last week’s defeat to Betis, with pre-match speculation concentrating on whether Jose Mourinho would be booed by the home fans, and even suggesting there was a possibility his time at the Bernabeu is coming to an end. Atletico, meanwhile, have a dreadful record against Real, failing to win since 1999/2000, and as a result, both were happy with a scrap rather than an open game.

Formations

Anyway, Simeone’s decision to go with a 4-4-2 was (at least in theory) very interesting. He’s played a variety of systems this season – a 3-4-2-1, a 4-2-3-1, a 4-3-3 and a 4-4-2, and while there’s often overlap between those formations in general, there’s been a clear difference between them with Atletico. The 4-4-2 features two out-and-out strikers rather than one dropping off, the 4-3-3 is with three deep midfielders – with the playmaker pushed wide, rather than brought deep.
                                In this match, Falcao and Costa stayed high up the pitch and tried to work as a duo, bringing the Real centre-backs up the pitch. To help, Xabi Alonso played an extremely deep holding role, almost as a forward-playing centre-back – and when either forward dropped deeper than him, Alonso often followed (and, in keeping with the game as a whole, fouled).

Atletico system

In fairness, Atletico did try to keep possession, and had a couple of good spells high up the pitch at 0-0. Their 4-4-2 often looked like a 4-2-2-2, because the two holding players stayed in space, and the wide players were narrower than you’d expect – Arda Turan ducked inside into playmaking roles, while Koke was a little deeper but was hardly hugging the touchline.
                                This meant Atletico could get the ball forward quickly, but they struggled to create angles for clever passes, and it was frustrating that Falcao wasn’t given more service from wide – Atletico’s only half-chance of the first half came from a pull-back from the right, but they didn’t get down the outside often enough.
                                It’s also worth considering whether Falcao is happy playing in a duo – for Porto and Atletico he’s thrived as a lone striker, and considering his game is all about movement, he seems constrained when he has a strike partner restricting his space. For his part, Costa contributed little other than being the game’s chief wind-up merchant, and Atletico would have been better with another creative midfielder to keep possession and manufacture chances.

Real breaks?

If there was one thing Atletico did well in the first half, it was stopping Real’s counter-attacks – which was impressive considering they were pushing men forward. The two Atletico central midfielders stayed in position ahead of the back four, and simply got in the way of Real’s breaks, which generally come through the centre through Ozil, or with Cristiano Ronaldo and Angel Di Maria coming inside onto their stronger foot.
                                However, a needless free-kick concession gave Ronaldo the chance to send in a classic free-kick, and although this was hardly evidence of a tactical triumph, a game based around fouls and free-kicks is dangerous if you’re facing Ronaldo.

Second half

There was little progression to the game after half-time, although there was an outbreak of football as Atletico pushed higher up the pitch. Simeone, slightly surprisingly, stuck to his guns by continuing with the 4-4-2 system (although Costa seemed to move a bit deeper) and there were no substitutions before the second goal, scored by Ozil after a counter-attack (although even that was scrappy, with Miranda’s poor defensive header to blame, and even Ozil’s first touch was rather poor.)
                                From then, to give Real credit, they countered excellently. Ozil found spaces on the break and Ronaldo hit the woodwork twice – in fact, he had nine shots in total. The rest of the Real players only managed four, the same total managed by Atletico.

Conclusion

This was hugely disappointing. Simeone’s 4-4-2 seemed like a statement of intent, and Atletico should be commended for trying to hold the ball high up the pitch – but they simply didn’t create enough goalscoring chances, and Falcao was particularly quiet. Neither the formation (two upfront) or the strategy (playing narrow) worked well.
                                Alonso’s deep positioning was very useful for Real, but they created little in open play. They counter-attacked well when Atletico threw more men forward in the second half, but this will simply encourage opponents to deny them space to break into.
                                u danijelovo ime
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X